Lowest height of access to driver's seat entry.

Friday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Seeking information possibly unknowable at this point, but I have a family member with a disability of the left leg. A Dodge Grand Caravan is about the right height for them to enter and exit the driver's seat without too much difficulty. This disability doesn't affect driving an automatic. I know the Cybertruck has 35" tires, but also it looks like the suspension can go fairly low in city driving mode. Any data out there showing the seat height for entry when the Cybertruck is in its lowest aspect? I think a vehicle like the CT would be possibly a great option for people with certain disabilities. I was suggesting to my family member the 1 motor version might be a great option if the truck is not too high for egress.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Jeep YJ, 2019 Jeep Cherokee, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Operating Manager Power Lineman
Country flag
The lowest ground clearance is 8 inches. Add the battery height of (best guess) 6 inches and then a seat height of 10-14 inches. Again it is a guess of it being 14” to the floor height and 24-28” to the seat height. There are not actual measurements yet. Keep watching for the Jay Leno’s Garage video that was just filmed for more info and an idea of ride height and access.

OP
OP
Friday

Friday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
The lowest ground clearance is 8 inches. Add the battery height of (best guess) 6 inches and then a seat height of 10-14 inches. Again it is a guess of it being 14” to the floor height and 24-28” to the seat height. There are not actual measurements yet. Keep watching for the Jay Leno’s Garage video that was just filmed for more info and an idea of ride height and access.
Thanks for the input Saskateam. I am subscribed to Leno's Garage on YT already so I will be watching very closely.
Sponsored