Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag

For an industry connected guy he is missing a lot. Can’t wait to rub his face in Cybersuccess.
Sponsored

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
They're thousands of people rooting for the CT. If he wants views, be one of the few that aren't, my 2 pennies.

Last edited:

LoPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 DM LR
Country flag
They're thousands of people rooting for the CT. If he wants views, be one of the few that aren't, my 2 pennies.
He’s somewhat hedging his bet by saying the prototype as has been presented won’t go to production. Which we all know is true.

azjohn

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra
Country flag
I first saw him on a Joe Rogan podcast on Youtube, just a youtube film maker giving his opinion, I don't count him as part of the car industry, not that would mean anything

I did take him as being a Tesla hater

Dan Truax

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No Tesla Yet
Country flag
Yes the prototype is still a body on frame EV truck. I'd feel better if they had a REAL working prototype, AKA a Stainless Steel Unibody working prototype. Can it be done? We really don't know yet... my RN112822505 number...

Frankenblob

First Name
Frank, USA is the BEST. Communism SUX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M38A-1, Trans-am
Country flag
Click bait.

Dan Truax

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No Tesla Yet
Country flag
From what did you get that?

-Crissa
It is in one of the articles from one of the reporters who got the see the prototype before it was publicly released. In the article he said the prototype was body on frame and that the production model would be stainless steel unibody/exoskeleton...

cary1219

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FSD Tri-Motor CyberTruck Pre-Order RN114148589, 2016 FSD Tesla Model S 75, 1982 C10 Stepside, 1974 Corvette Stingray Convertible
Occupation
Industrial Training Coordinator
Country flag
Yes the prototype is still a body on frame EV truck. I'd feel better if they had a REAL working prototype, AKA a Stainless Steel Unibody working prototype. Can it be done? We really don't know yet

It is in one of the articles from one of the reporters who got the see the prototype before it was publicly released. In the article he said the prototype was body on frame and that the production model would be stainless steel unibody/exoskeleton...
Just wanted to point out that's its been over a year since it was publicly released. We have no way of knowing if the CT is "still" a body on frame truck.

This is the first I've heard of the prototype at the presentation not being a unibody. Granted, I haven't read nearly everything written about the CT.
Sponsored