LexusCyber

First Name
Marius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus LS460 AWD V8
Country flag
really cool wrapping. wish I could see how they look during daytime. the wrapping needs to be something that makes the CT stand out big time to justify the cost. otherwise you may very well spend the money on the camper or on other accessories that bring a material benefits ( like V2H adaptors?!)

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
really cool wrapping. wish I could see how they look during daytime. the wrapping needs to be something that makes the CT stand out big time to justify the cost. otherwise you may very well spend the money on the camper or on other accessories that bring a material benefits ( like V2H adaptors?!)
I don’t care if my car or CT stands out. I only care what it looks like to ME. When the people around me start contributing to the cost of the vehicle and start buying me car washes and pay to get my car wrapped and detailed, THEN I will start caring what they think.

I’m currently leaning toward a matte black, and putting the USAF AR target on it. Why? Because I want it!

SparkChaser

First Name
Leigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck Ticket Holder, Ford Ranger, Mini Coup
Occupation
Airline Inspector
Country flag
The stealth fighter vibe is pretty strong is you make it mate black. Totally awesome.

Tesla Cybertruck Matte black chrome Cybertruck! 1703802953837

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Best wrap so far if you want to keep the same CT stainless look. But I dunno if I wouldn't want it to be a different colour if I go through the effort of wrapping it?

No fingerprints too. That's nice.
Sponsored