Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Hello, my Name is Josh, and I took delivery of my AWD Foundation Series CyberTruck on March 30th. Happy Easter to me!!!
(Total wait time of four years, four months, and nine days...not that I was counting...LMAO)

I had already been planning to wrap my CyberTruck and after just one week with it in stainless steel, I was more than ready for it to be wrapped (FINGERPRINTS OMG)!!!

Reid Tomasko, the owner of Shock Auto Styling out of Lebanon NH, wrapped my truck in a very unique KPMF branded wrap in the beautiful color of "Copper Black Starlight". He also tinted the windows to 20% using FlexFilm branded tint to match the rear windows and it gives the truck a nice uniform look IMHO.

At this point I'm still waiting on screen protectors from EVBase and also some Honeycomb shaped center caps for the stock wheels from Tsportline. I did purchase the bed carpet and yacht floor carpet from Tsportline. I have plans to upgrade the rockers and front/rear bumpers to the Unplugged Performance carbon steel offerings next year along with some nice, updated summer wheels and tires for better range.

The wrap is a very unique color and seems as though my wrap guy purchased the last roll of this color. We're not sure if it's discontinued, but you'd be hard pressed to find any more of it.

I'm a huge Zombie Apocalypse geek/prepper and so I named the truck: ZombieZilla and my Vermont license plate is: APCLYPS...lol ;)

I hope you enjoy the truck as much as I do.

Best of luck to all the rest of you still waiting...it's 100% worth the wait. ;)

Tesla Cybertruck Meet ZombieZilla Cybertruck!! KPMF Copper Black Starlight Wrap + 20% Tint CyberTruck

Tesla Cybertruck Meet ZombieZilla Cybertruck!! KPMF Copper Black Starlight Wrap + 20% Tint CyberTruck2

Tesla Cybertruck Meet ZombieZilla Cybertruck!! KPMF Copper Black Starlight Wrap + 20% Tint CyberTruck3

Tesla Cybertruck Meet ZombieZilla Cybertruck!! KPMF Copper Black Starlight Wrap + 20% Tint CyberTruck4

Tesla Cybertruck Meet ZombieZilla Cybertruck!! KPMF Copper Black Starlight Wrap + 20% Tint CyberTruck6

Tesla Cybertruck Meet ZombieZilla Cybertruck!! KPMF Copper Black Starlight Wrap + 20% Tint CyberTruck7

Tesla Cybertruck Meet ZombieZilla Cybertruck!! KPMF Copper Black Starlight Wrap + 20% Tint CyberTruck8

Tesla Cybertruck Meet ZombieZilla Cybertruck!! KPMF Copper Black Starlight Wrap + 20% Tint CyberTruck9

Tesla Cybertruck Meet ZombieZilla Cybertruck!! KPMF Copper Black Starlight Wrap + 20% Tint CyberTruck10

Tesla Cybertruck Meet ZombieZilla Cybertruck!! KPMF Copper Black Starlight Wrap + 20% Tint CyberTruck11

Tesla Cybertruck Meet ZombieZilla Cybertruck!! KPMF Copper Black Starlight Wrap + 20% Tint CyberTruck13

Sponsored

tlc5432

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (ordered), Model X, Model Y
Occupation
Architect
Country flag
Hello, my Name is Josh, and I took delivery of my AWD Foundation Series CyberTruck on March 30th. Happy Easter to me!!!
(Total wait time of four years, four months, and nine days...not that I was counting...LMAO)

I had already been planning to wrap my CyberTruck and after just one week with it in stainless steel, I was more than ready for it to be wrapped (FINGERPRINTS OMG)!!!

Reid Tomasko, the owner of Shock Auto Styling out of Lebanon NH, wrapped my truck in a very unique KPMF branded wrap in the beautiful color of "Copper Black Starlight". He also tinted the windows to 20% using FlexFilm branded tint to match the rear windows and it gives the truck a nice uniform look IMHO.

At this point I'm still waiting on screen protectors from EVBase and also some Honeycomb shaped center caps for the stock wheels from Tsportline. I did purchase the bed carpet and yacht floor carpet from Tsportline. I have plans to upgrade the rockers and front/rear bumpers to the Unplugged Performance carbon steel offerings next year along with some nice, updated summer wheels and tires for better range.

The wrap is a very unique color and seems as though my wrap guy purchased the last roll of this color. We're not sure if it's discontinued, but you'd be hard pressed to find any more of it.

I'm a huge Zombie Apocalypse geek/prepper and so I named the truck: ZombieZilla and my Vermont license plate is: APCLYPS...lol ;)

Best of luck to all the rest of you still waiting...it's 100% worth the wait. ;)

CyberTruck.jpg

CyberTruck2.jpg

CyberTruck3.jpg

CyberTruck4.jpg

CyberTruck6.jpg

CyberTruck7.jpg

CyberTruck8.jpg

CyberTruck9.jpg

CyberTruck10.jpg

CyberTruck11.jpg

CyberTruck13.jpg

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3 P, R1T QM, R1S QM, Zero S ZF, Cyberbeast
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag

CyberTruck.jpg

CyberTruck2.jpg

CyberTruck3.jpg

CyberTruck4.jpg

CyberTruck6.jpg

CyberTruck7.jpg

CyberTruck8.jpg

CyberTruck9.jpg

CyberTruck10.jpg

CyberTruck11.jpg

CyberTruck13.jpg

🤯 That's freaking apocalicious🥰
Congrats! Is this a vinyl or color PPF wrap?

OP
OP
Joshin

Joshin

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
🤯 That's freaking apocalicious🥰
Congrats! Is this a vinyl or color PPF wrap?
it’s just a vinyl as I’ll probably be changing things up yearly.

ModelXer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Country flag

CyberTruck.jpg

CyberTruck2.jpg

CyberTruck3.jpg

CyberTruck4.jpg

CyberTruck6.jpg

CyberTruck7.jpg

CyberTruck8.jpg

CyberTruck9.jpg

CyberTruck10.jpg

CyberTruck11.jpg

CyberTruck13.jpg

Very nice!

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag

CyberTruck.jpg

CyberTruck2.jpg

CyberTruck3.jpg

CyberTruck4.jpg

CyberTruck6.jpg

CyberTruck7.jpg

CyberTruck8.jpg

CyberTruck9.jpg

CyberTruck10.jpg

CyberTruck11.jpg

CyberTruck13.jpg

Rad.

BeFamousVideo

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Telsa M3 Long Range. CT Beast expected 3/2024
Occupation
AI Automation Agency owner
Country flag

CyberTruck.jpg

CyberTruck2.jpg

CyberTruck3.jpg

CyberTruck4.jpg

CyberTruck6.jpg

CyberTruck7.jpg

CyberTruck8.jpg

CyberTruck9.jpg

CyberTruck10.jpg

CyberTruck11.jpg

CyberTruck13.jpg

Wow that looks good! Thanks for sharing.

X-Press-O

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

CyberTruck.jpg

CyberTruck2.jpg

CyberTruck3.jpg

CyberTruck4.jpg

CyberTruck6.jpg

CyberTruck7.jpg

CyberTruck8.jpg

CyberTruck9.jpg

CyberTruck10.jpg

CyberTruck11.jpg

CyberTruck13.jpg

Great wrap!! I'm still waiting on my CT, was originally I against the wrap but they are growing on me fast. That looks more like paint then a wrap. Can I ask how much a wrap like that cost?

OP
OP
Joshin

Joshin

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Great wrap!! I'm still waiting on my CT, was originally I against the wrap but they are growing on me fast. That looks more like paint then a wrap. Can I ask how much a wrap like that cost?
The materials can run anywhere from $800 - $1000 plus about $2000 in labor.

X-Press-O

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The materials can run anywhere from $800 - $1000 plus about $2000 in labor.
Thank you. Wow I actually expected materials to be higher and labor cheaper. With all of the straight angles on the CT they make install look easy.

I probably won't do it right away but for sure an option for the future.

maaficook

First Name
Maafi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Reservation
Occupation
School Admin
Country flag

CyberTruck.jpg

CyberTruck2.jpg

CyberTruck3.jpg

CyberTruck4.jpg

CyberTruck6.jpg

CyberTruck7.jpg

CyberTruck8.jpg

CyberTruck9.jpg

CyberTruck10.jpg

CyberTruck11.jpg

CyberTruck13.jpg

Beautiful!

OP
OP
Joshin

Joshin

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Thank you. Wow I actually expected materials to be higher and labor cheaper. With all of the straight angles on the CT they make install look easy.

I probably won't do it right away but for sure an option for the future.
This is cheap in comparison to a lot of other wrap shops out there. Heck even Tesla chargers $6000.

There’s a lot that goes into a wrap including a very detailed prep job. The mirrors, fenders, door window seals, front light bar, etc that need to be removed and reinstalled after wrap. 👍🏻

You’re definitely correct in that the wrap part itself of pretty straight forward.
Sponsored