MKBHD Reviews Cybertruck... AGAIN!

Cyber Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, Awaiting Cyberbeast
Country flag
Thanks for sharing. 6 mins into the video and the first three things that are highlighted - rust, panel gaps, and massive expensive wiper blade!!

CT is so polarizing that content creators absolutely have to say trivial negative things to make the video viral. High highs and low lows. Classic click psychology for max views. This is probably what Elon meant when he said Tesla dug its own grave because of Cybertruck.

EVOverlanding

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Cybertruck FS Order
Country flag
The creator doesn’t even know how to close the drivers door properly. He’s complaining about panels gaps(?)
He literally was one of the first with access to the truck before deliveries started. He knows how to close the door, his door is just broken already...

mbrockus

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model X, AWD CT
Occupation
President of the Anonymous of the Anonymous Club
Country flag
It's an okay video. Nothing he says is overhyped and just the good and the bad of his experience with the truck. I would already have a service appt for that door. Doesn't seem to be pulling it in fully. At least it's not sponsored by Ford.

CarMan ElecTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LeftFoot RightFoot
Country flag
Wash, rinse, repeat..

Just repeating what he and others have already said..

Just like other normal advertising commercials…

zzz. zzz. zzz.

Cyber Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, Awaiting Cyberbeast
Country flag
IMO, reviews are literally individual’s perspectives, like the classic example of half glass full/empty. One could go on for days saying glass is half full, and that’s the best thing ever, and other could go on and say it’s 50% empty, and that’s the worst thing ever. Both are 100% right in terms of facts. It’s just a perspective. Every review or even research data can be shown in positive lens or negative lens, and that’s why most scientific research literature is written in neutral tone. The sad reality of current social media is that neutral tone doesn’t get clicks. Exaggerating highs and lows has become the neutral tone now. :LOL:

Sjohnson20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD, Model Y
Country flag
I just watched it. The door is pretty bad. I’m sure Tesla will fix it though. His fear of the geese lurking nearby was pretty funny! This must be his personal Cyberbeast I guess.

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
I couldn’t get all the way through it. Partly due to an errand I had to run and I made the mistake of looking at the comments 🤦🏽‍♂️. There were some who latched onto the “it can’t do truck stuff” narrative and enjoyed feeling great about themselves having never experienced the truck or seen any of the many videos on YouTube of CT owners doing “truck stuff”.

I responded because this past weekend I towed my boat to a tournament my club was hosting and it was nothing like I’ve ever experienced. There was no lag whatsoever and we were towing uphill for about half the trip. I’ve been towing boats a long time and the worst part of going uphill is when you feel like a jockey putting the whip to it to get it going. Maybe it was just the trucks I had but it was all of them. No knock on ICE trucks, just offering my experiences with both. Being able to pull my boat in complete comfort, music at 8 blasting around me and occasionally looking down to realize I’m going 80 and need to slow down…… doesn’t get any better for me. That’s truck stuff.

CarMan ElecTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LeftFoot RightFoot
Country flag
Well, not really… he knows also it doesn’t exist…

this is the bait Tesla (and other OEMs) pushes in this day and age…

He made a mistake regarding the extended battery pack, claiming that it weighs several thousand pounds.
Sponsored