LoPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 DM LR
Country flag
I plan the same with my 2013 Taco.
While we have a Model 3, I’m driving my dinged 2008 Nissan Qashqai to the ground or just until I get a CT. I love a car I don’t have to think about the paint on.

EDIT: Btw Here are the “beauties” in the spring sun right now! A CT would fit right in here as the beast! (We used to have the biggest Volvo XC90 but replaced that with the Model 3 and expected to replace the Nissan with a big EV truck/SUV. Then the CT was presented.... the rest you all know and I hope Morgan Stanley is full of BS)
Tesla Cybertruck Morgan Stanley estimates Cybertruck production volume to hit 100k/year in 2025 ??‍♂️ C2D44D54-9337-4C5E-86AD-2117FDAD1C54
Sponsored

Last edited:

DrDefore

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It doesn’t seem that anyone has taken into consideration the fact that .. the Cybertruck , and the manufacturing technology that goes into it, had never been done before. Tesla’s low ball pricing is evidence that that this truck will be inexpensive to make, and most likely, when perfected will be produced in record breaking volume. Have Faith ye 200,000 plussers. If the sky was the limit Elon wouldn’t be going to mars.

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model Y 90D, 1868 Boneshaker, 1887 Rudge Light Roadster 54" , 1885 Victor Roadster 54", 1973 Schwinn Paramount, 1999 Dodge 3500 Van with Plate "CYBERTR"
Occupation
Radical Sustainabilist, Applied Scientist, Post Architect, Scrounger of Materials to Transform Old Houses to Carbon Free, Citrus Grower in Colorado.
Country flag
Elon is going to BUILD these BY THE MILLIONS ASAP !
Ford will suffer badly !

alan auerbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'90 Isuzu PU (has to last until my CT arrives), '91 Grand Marquis, '02 Grand Cherokee (I'm so grand I can't stand it), e-bike.
Occupation
Retired prof.
Country flag
Good old Morgan Stanley. This King of the Numbers lost 80% of its value in 2008 and needed a $100billion+ bailout from the feds. Recently it was fined $60million for wrongdoing and is being sued right and left.

But now it's somehow an expert on Tesla production numbers.

CostcoSamples

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Odyssey
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Even an imbecile can see that pre-orders alone will dwarf this idiotic estimate... Even if 90% of pre-orders drop out they'll still crush the estimate by delivering 100k in the first year easily.
Sponsored