DonS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck Dual Motor FSD, 2011 Honda Pilot
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
They should definitely stop in Tulsa to pollinate the BFF... should be breaking ground on the GT Terafactory by then.
Sponsored

Fvanor

First Name
Gafen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X 2019 Long Range
Country flag
I remember Tesla talking about cross country Autonomous Drive of a vehicle, meybe they are planing that with cyber?

Muskwatcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado 1500 LTZ Crewcab, Toyota Avalon
Occupation
Military
Country flag
I followed the link and put my reservation number in. It stated a delivery month of "178,482"... how does that translate into a month?
I'm pretty sure that is you place in line for your selected trim level. The next column over should tell you the number of months after production start til you receive your CT. For example I am getting the Trimotor and my position in line is 182,022, the next column says 17.7 for the number of months. So if the tracker is accurate and Tesla starts production at the end of this year( BIG IF!) i should get my truck in the last half of 2022.

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
Wasn't it in an enclosed trailer? Besides, a lot of vehicles are delivered on car haulers... Fords included.

TexasTesla

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
I'm pretty sure that is you place in line for your selected trim level. The next column over should tell you the number of months after production start til you receive your CT. For example I am getting the Trimotor and my position in line is 182,022, the next column says 17.7 for the number of months. So if the tracker is accurate and Tesla starts production at the end of this year( BIG IF!) i should get my truck in the last half of 2022.
I've attached a screenshot, I don't have a next column. I do see 17.5 above that says "Msg from Admin"... is that it?

Tesla Cybertruck Musk Says Cybertruck Will Take Cross-Country Trip Tour Later This Year Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 1.37.14 PM

Muskwatcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Military
Country flag
I've attached a screenshot, I don't have a next column. I do see 17.5 above that says "Msg from Admin"... is that it?

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 1.37.14 PM.png
I have not seen a screen shot like that before. But yes that should be your estimated months til delivery. Here is you number as you would see it by clicking on the view tracker button from the site.
Tesla Cybertruck Musk Says Cybertruck Will Take Cross-Country Trip Tour Later This Year CT tracker snippet.PNG

Alan

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 S90D ,2014Tacoma, Cyberbeast ordered 2/13/24
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have not seen a screen shot like that before. But yes that should be your estimated months til delivery. Here is you number as you would see it by clicking on the view tracker button from the site.
CT tracker snippet.PNG
Something is wrong with the algorithm. There will Not be a 14 yr backlog.

Migizi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
prius XL
Country flag
Wasn't it in an enclosed trailer? Besides, a lot of vehicles are delivered on car haulers... Fords included.
Your missing the point...
yes, new vehicles are delivered on car haulers, but not when you're trying to showcase the Cybertruck and Tesla's ability to travel cross country using Tesla's supercharger network.

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Maybe they'll come to Texas so SN 1 can meet the home of his siblings.
The home of his sibling is in my driveway. Just because you make a baby in Texas doesn't make it a Texan.

Muskwatcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Military
Country flag
Something is wrong with the algorithm. There will Not be a 14 yr backlog.
Where are you seeing 14 years? I know the tracker may not be completely accurate but i don't see where it says 14 years.

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model Y 90D, 1868 Boneshaker, 1887 Rudge Light Roadster 54" , 1885 Victor Roadster 54", 1973 Schwinn Paramount, 1999 Dodge 3500 Van with Plate "CYBERTR"
Occupation
Radical Sustainabilist, Applied Scientist, Post Architect, Scrounger of Materials to Transform Old Houses to Carbon Free, Citrus Grower in Colorado.
Country flag
If it a Tesla Semi... with a nicely decorated Flatbed with the Cybertruck and displays (when stopped)... it would be GREAT !!! ;)
Sponsored