In regards to #1.1. It's a big middle finger driving down the road.
That's a great list, reliability has really changed over the years. I just got back from a 2,400-mile vacation. When we were over 1000 miles from home in our 2005 E250. I was really thankful that it only has 78,000 miles on it, and it has NEVER given us any problems at all. The CT is replacing this van and the benefits you list, are very accurate. One additional thing is cost of ownership. My E-250 fuel cost alone was $748.12. After this trip and before our next one, there will be maintenance. I'm really looking forward to getting delivery of my CT. I reserved the night of the reveal, and I'm still around 38,000 on the list.1. Reliability… None of the traditional things to break (No tune ups, radiator leaks, transmission problems, rough engine / exhaust, etc.0
2. The Vault with retractable / lockable cover. I HATE the cheesy roll ups on my F-150.
3. Stainless steel body. No paint, no clear coat to wax or get scratched.
4. Autopilot / potential self driving subscription. This is HUGE. I want a truck that can not only anticipate hazards, but take control when I make a mistake.
5. Bye bye gas stations. There are charging stations everywhere… and many of them are free because they bring customers to their stores / restaurants.
It’s hard to stop at 5… BONUS #6
Pull out RAMPS for the truck bed. Lifting boxes, bikes or a 26” snow blower into my F-150 is a real pain in the neck.
A 6th. Having to wait long enough for even a early order will enable me to pay cold cash!1. Unconventional.
2. Southern Charm (once I'm finished with it General Lee style).
3. Chic magnet
4. Pass through with Astroturf (or other appropriate, and always their idea).
5. Chic magnet supreme.