Nap Mode for Cybertruck - wishlist

fastNfugly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTI
Country flag
Maybe not so much nap mode, but more like motel mode. I'm picturing the road trip where you and your significant other would prefer to not get a hotel and would rather just sleep in the CT for a few hours. Assume all other logistics work out bathroom/shower/food/battery/safety... . Also I'm looking for in-cab vs vault. Also, assume front seats all slid forward. Also probably would want something to block/mute any light from the glass roof section.

Enable motel mode would:
Raise to the highest level (safety/privacy)
keep HVAC on (Dog Mode)
Something with Sentry mode to notify of creepers.
Turn on active noise cancellation (I'm a screamer...)
Suspension incorporates AI to counter any inertia created in the cabin to keep things from rock'n. Or, let AI take over and create all the inertia.

Accommodation scenario:
1. (My likely preference) Rear back seat bottom totally removed to expose flat floor. Add some padding and assuming the angles work for a 5'11" and 5'2" human to lay down you have a bed.
2. Rear back seat bottom flips forward creating a flat surface. Add some padding and all is good.

Synergistic opportunities. If the rear bench is removed in sections, have a way to stow them such that they block the rear windows.

The benefit of being in the back seat area could be privacy/security/comfort (less light). While sight-line is said to be lower, based on images that we have it would be nice to be as far below the side windows as possible.

Another totally S3XY scenario would be a pass-thru to the frunk from the cabin which would allow one to push the front seats back and sleep under the dash with legs in frunk. There was a Batman movie where he did something like that except he went headfirst into the frunk section of his bat-Lambo. Yes, I understand about the structural integrity needs of that wall.
Sponsored

rharl

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cyber truck tri motor
Occupation
insurance
Country flag
I like the idea as there are many time i just need a hotel for a few hours and just to sleep and shower.

59sjordan

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 M3LR White on White, CyberTruck Reservation
Occupation
Controls Engineer
Country flag
Enable motel mode would:
Raise to the highest level (safety/privacy)
keep HVAC on (Dog Mode)
Something with Sentry mode to notify of creepers.
Turn on active noise cancellation (I'm a screamer...)
Suspension incorporates AI to counter any inertia created in the cabin to keep things from rock'n. Or, let AI take over and create all the inertia.
I don't really think you are wanting a 'NAP' Mode...

I think you came close with 'S3XY'.....

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Reminds me of the old bumper sticker, "If this van's a rockin don't bother knockin"!!!
Sponsored