Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
Where are the Nebraska Cybertruck reservationists? I'm in Papillion.
Sponsored

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
Can't you just ask the other 9 people who live in Nebraska?

OP
OP
TyPope

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
Can't you just ask the other 9 people who live in Nebraska?
I could. It was more of a placeholder for Nebraska people who care to get together in a thread.

OP
OP
TyPope

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
Bellevue. Can't wait.
Good to know someone close by will be getting one! Though, it would be neat to be the only one in town for a bit. I'm WAY too far down the line for THAT to happen though.

OP
OP
TyPope

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
I dont know how to enter my reservation number
It wasn't clear to me.
You have to open the sheet that is in that Forum Thread. Or, put it here and I'll load it into the sheet. I think they want to know the date/time you put in your order, your order number, your region/city/state, and trim level

Production Number Sheet

Last edited:
OP
OP
TyPope

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
I grew up in Papio and attended the old High School.
Cool. I'm basically between Bellevue and Papillion though we were just annexed into Papillion this past year. There are a couple of Model 3s that park in my parking lot at work. If I knew who they were, I might ask for a test ride. I've never been in a Tesla. It looks like my wife may be getting a Model Y soon... I almost have her talked into it and her car just developed an oil leak... Reliability now coming into question.

EDIT: I just came across this post of mine and wanted to add to the story for myself if no one else. 6 days after this post, we ordered my wife a Model Y. 2 months to the day, I touched my first Tesla... Hers. I've never bought a car without test driving it, much less without even touching it. Anyway, the original post above was from 14 March of 2020. It's now the 27th of April 2023. We are just shy of having her car for 3 years. Aside from a nail in her tire and a couple of very minor things (right rear seat squeaked, piece of trim had a fastener that wasn't installed right), it has been maintenance-free. My wife, once a skeptic, is now a huge fan. Anyway, it's been a great car. I'm just glad that she always wants me to drive and that when we go anywhere, we almost always take her car. Well, not to Home Depot or Lowes, but mostly. So, I get to drive her car about every week or so. I can't wait to get my Cybertruck. (We don't want to buy a second Tesla right now because we need my truck and don't really have room for an extra car right now.) That's all. Fun times.

Last edited:
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Nissan Leaf 2012 Fisker Karma 1976 Corvette 2016 HD Limited
Country flag
You probably live by my parents around 66th & Cornhusker I think they were just annexed last year. I went to KC downtown to test drive a Model 3. I would advise doing this. I test drove the Performance Model 3. Holy cow what a experience! You should bring her with you if they have a Y they are allowing to be test driven which I am sure they are. You will have a blast & she will instantly want one. KC isn't that far away, just a 2 hour ride down the interstate.

My reservation number is RN112865506 I did it on 11-22-19. I got the dual motor option. If you would be so kind as to add me in I would appreciate it. My name is Marc R. Thanks!

OP
OP
TyPope

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
You probably live by my parents around 66th & Cornhusker I think they were just annexed last year. I went to KC downtown to test drive a Model 3. I would advise doing this. I test drove the Performance Model 3. Holy cow what a experience! You should bring her with you if they have a Y they are allowing to be test driven which I am sure they are. You will have a blast & she will instantly want one. KC isn't that far away, just a 2 hour ride down the interstate.

My reservation number is RN112865506 I did it on 11-22-19. I got the dual motor option. If you would be so kind as to add me in I would appreciate it. My name is Marc R. Thanks!
I put you on the sheet. I didn't know if you got the FSD option but I put it on the sheet as FSD. I can change it if you didn't order that.

The sheet says you'll be # 104,995 and have to wait 11.39 months after production begins to get yours.

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thank you so much for helping me with that. I did not sign up for FSD yet, if it goes live I will add it when they call me to finalize. There are things consider, compounded interest on a loan I additionally will have paid NE sales tax on FSD...I have to pound out the numbers. If it's not live yet and seems years off I'll hold off. Smart summon has not been impressive.

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
104,995....I like this. Should get thru the first and second generation part redesigns and other problematic issues I am very familiar of within the auto industry. Not too many issues at that point I will hope.
Sponsored