New pricing and updated specifications by January 30, 2022?

Will we see updated specs and pricing (with options for new reservations by Q4 earnings call?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Fine but dod you have yell.
If you yell voice to text, it types in all caps. Pretty awesome feature, you should test it. ?
If does not work, yell louder to dictation mic.
Sponsored

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
TIME IS NOT IMPORTANT, IT ALL COME DOWN TO HIS WORD. WILL THERE BE A PRICE HIKE OR NOT AND WIIL WHAT WE SEE IS WHAT WILL GET? THAT MATTERS TO ME. IF SOMEONE SAYS THIS IS THE PRICE AND I EXPECT THAN THAT'S WHAT IT SHOULD BE. HONOR IN YOUR WORD. IF HE WANTS TO SELL TO THE RICH, SO BE IT .AS LONG AS HE KEEPS HIS WORD TO THE COMMOM PEOPLE THAT IT .. IT'S THAT WHAT HE ALWAYS SAY. AFFORDABLE .TO THE LITTLE PEOPLE.
Not sure who you are yelling at.

Partly you refer to Elon/Tesla as if talking about him/them to us. So yelling at those in this group?

Partly you are explaining why you are yelling as though you are yelling directly at the person you are angry at. This seems to be Elon/Tesla. I doubt he hears your rant though. He’s too busy saving humanity.

And partly your grammar/spelling is so messed up it’s difficult to get your point. Let alone who it’s pointed at.

You can calm down though. No prices have been changed/updated yet. All the garbage you have been reading here over the last few days is just that, garbage. It will take a while but eventually there will be new info from Elon or Tesla that will provide the answers you seek. Till then, please try not to have a coronary. It just riles up the rest of the herd.

hwddog 2

First Name
gerrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cyber truck
Occupation
driver
Country flag
Not sure who you are yelling at.

Partly you refer to Elon/Tesla as if talking about him/them to us. So yelling at those in this group?

Partly you are explaining why you are yelling as though you are yelling directly at the person you are angry at. This seems to be Elon/Tesla. I doubt he hears your rant though. He’s too busy saving humanity.

And partly your grammar/spelling is so messed up it’s difficult to get your point. Let alone who it’s pointed at.

You can calm down though. No prices have been changed/updated yet. All the garbage you have been reading here over the last few days is just that, garbage. It will take a while but eventually there will be new info from Elon or Tesla that will provide the answers you seek. Till then, please try not to have a coronary. It just riles up the rest of the herd.
thank you very much for your insight, when you have a dream its hard to have it shot down. but now you have given me faith in the man, and his mission. thank you