New Tesla sales and service center opening in the Vancouver area.

Cyberwat

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
This came across my desk today. Looks like we’re getting a new service centre in the Vancouver area.
Located approx 60 minutes east of Vancouver in Langley. Currently a Nissan dealership. Word is November/December opening.

10 minutes from home. Thank you Elon?

Tesla Cybertruck New Tesla sales and service center opening in the Vancouver area. 2A08F342-7277-43E0-9A85-B9E7912C47F1
Sponsored

alan auerbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'90 Isuzu PU (has to last until my CT arrives), '91 Grand Marquis, '02 Grand Cherokee (I'm so grand I can't stand it), e-bike.
Occupation
Retired prof.
Country flag
Hope you'll have better luck than I did with the one that's ten minutes from my home.

A year or so back, Tesla opened a service center in Kitchener, Ontario. Wanted to ask them about preparing my garage for the CT, but found I can't reach it by phone, emails to it are answered from elsewhere, and when I visited it today, it was locked and seemingly empty. (It does have a charging station that seems to be functioning.)

I can't get any information on the status of this facility. Does anyone know?

Last edited:

alan auerbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'90 Isuzu PU (has to last until my CT arrives), '91 Grand Marquis, '02 Grand Cherokee (I'm so grand I can't stand it), e-bike.
Occupation
Retired prof.
Country flag
Hope you'll have better luck than I did with the one that's ten minutes from my home.

A year or so back, Tesla opened a service center in Kitchener, Ontario. Wanted to ask them about preparing my garage for the CT, but found I can't reach it by phone, emails to it are answered from elsewhere, and when I visited it today, it was locked and seemingly empty. (It does have a charging station that seems to be functioning.)

I can't get any information on the status of this facility. Does anyone know?
UPDATE

Here it is six months later, and I've been visiting regularly.

Still no signs of life except for the occasional Tesla charging. It's a former Saab dealership, with a sales office and showroom, and a big repair garage. All locked down. My point is that when a new facility opens, you better hope that it will be more than a charging station.
Sponsored