No creep mode?

Tanquen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I saw a few posts where folks were saying they didn't want to use it, but I don't see that it's actually available. Some other posts online stating that it was removed along with the different regen settings.

I'm mostly interested in using it while parking in the garage as I have a. 20x20-ft garage and very little room left to work with.

Unfortunately, the front camera doesn't show any part of the vehicle and it's difficult to judge. I do have a tennis ball on a string set up but it seems to be complicated by the adjustable ride height. It doesn't seem to be consistent. The windshield however, is more consistent than most vehicles, but I've adjusted it a few times and if I set it to where it for sure will hit the ball first every time I'm too far away.

If I move the pedal just a little the truck will move a little bit slowly but then stops and if I move the pedal it a little more then it jerks forward too quickly when I'm trying to get it as close as I can to the back wall. Was just thinking that creep mode might be easier to use, having your foot on the brake while it slowly moves forward.
Sponsored

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
Banish thy creep mode. It is a relic of the past. Find yourself a bunch of friendly neighbors and some young strapping lads to help you construct a bigger garage.

CyberRich

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 FS CT AWD, 2019 M3, 2018 M3, 2015 MS 70D
Country flag
I missed creep mode at first, but have started to appreciate hold mode at traffic lights. Does make acceleration a little dicey when pulling all the way into the garage.
Sponsored