No CyberTruck reviews showing details about AP, FSD etc.

d21mike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S and 2019 Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Computer Software
Country flag
I am surprised that no reviews showing current firmware and FSD release and how well it works. And now today I read that ELON says FSD Beta for CyberTruck is not a priority. What does that mean exactly? Maybe it does not work at all?
Sponsored

OP
OP

d21mike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Computer Software
Country flag
We have like 10 threads on this topic already
I posted this question almost 1 week ago. Not sure there was much information at the time of my post. However, since I posted I have gotten my answer on other sites. This site does not seem to be very active.

HitchHiker71

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 RAM 1500 Limited Tungsten Edition
Occupation
IT Director
Country flag
FSD and AP are not functional on the CT. When people say AP, they typically mean Autosteer - which is beta, and is also not available on the CT. TACC only at at this time. Technically Traffic Light and Stop Sign Control beta is available - but that's not real useful when AP doesn't work LOL. Screenshot below for reference.

1704469020786.png

OP
OP

d21mike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Computer Software
Country flag
FSD and AP are not functional on the CT. When people say AP, they typically mean Autosteer - which is beta, and is also not available on the CT. TACC only at at this time. Technically Traffic Light and Stop Sign Control beta is available - but that's not real useful when AP doesn't work LOL. Screenshot below for reference.

1704469020786.png
Thanks for your reply but I found this information on a couple of other sites. Very disappointed that autosteer is not available. I have 2 Tesla's with FSD Beta but I do not use it that often but I absolutely use TACC and Autosteer on trips heavily.
Sponsored