SpaceYooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
13' F150, 17' Explorer, 13' Cruz, 13' Clubman
Occupation
Retired USSF SNCO, REALTOR®
Country flag
Just something else to chat about while we all wait patiently.

I don't want the cyber quad, but I would sure as hell take an integrated charging onewheel in the tailgate, or side sails, or bed panel, or frunk.
It doesn't have to be the onewheel brand. Tesla could make their own version.

https://onewheel.com/
Sponsored

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
I would need stainless steel armor as I would fall a few times. At least you know if you get the third party one wheel, it should fit in either sub vault or frunk. You can charge it too off the bed receptacle.

The concept of integrating fun activities while charging, besides movies and video games, is alluring.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Just something else to chat about while we all wait patiently.

I don't want the cyber quad, but I would sure as hell take an integrated charging onewheel in the tailgate, or side sails, or bed panel, or frunk.
It doesn't have to be the onewheel brand. Tesla could make their own version.

https://onewheel.com/
Cybertrucks will charge anything that plugs into 110v or 220v, it’s already integrated. No point in making special brand/ product specific adaptors which will be dead weight for 90% of owners.

The Cyberquad just charges off of 110v.

What would be super neat is if there was a J1772 adaptor you could plug other EVs into.

OP
OP
SpaceYooper

SpaceYooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
13' F150, 17' Explorer, 13' Cruz, 13' Clubman
Occupation
Retired USSF SNCO, REALTOR®
Country flag
Cybertrucks will charge anything that plugs into 110v or 220v, it’s already integrated. No point in making special brand/ product specific adaptors which will be dead weight for 90% of owners.

The Cyberquad just charges off of 110v.

What would be super neat is if there was a J1772 adaptor you could plug other EVs into.

I was thinking more about fitment when I mentioned integrated. Flush fit, with just a little 1/3 of a wheel sticking out. Then I don't have to have it laying around my garage or basement when not in use. Maybe it gets locked in also and unlocked via the whatever proximity measure the doors are using.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I was thinking more about fitment when I mentioned integrated. Flush fit, with just a little 1/3 of a wheel sticking out. Then I don't have to have it laying around my garage or basement when not in use. Maybe it gets locked in also and unlocked via the whatever proximity measure the doors are using.
This is what I do with my mountain bike gear (keep it in the car so it’s not piled up in the house).

If there were an AC outlet in the pilar sails and/ or frunk, then you’d just need a custom mount near the outlet. Makes a ton of sense, lots of things to store in those places. Power tools or as you suggest, toy chargers.
Sponsored