Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Chevrolet today revealed the Silverado electric pickup will drive circles around the competition, and with the addition of available Four-Wheel Steer and 24-inch wheels, it will turn circles inside them, too. Four-Wheel Steer is a chassis feature that enables the vehicle to steer all four wheels, enabling increased agility and tighter turning radius at low speeds, improved handling and stability at higher speeds, as well as great trailering dynamics.

They've separately announced it will have up to a 400 mile range which is interesting for certain.

No important details like price or launch date... or action vehicle to demo.
Sponsored

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist
Country flag

They've separately announced it will have up to a 400 mile range which is interesting for certain.

No important details like price or launch date... or action vehicle to demo.
OMG that is so original!

I'm really going to enjoy watching the industry attempt to copy each other once Tesla get's the first level 3 autonomy rating in the US... that'll be entertaining.

OP
OP
Ogre

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
OMG that is so original!

I'm really going to enjoy watching the industry attempt to copy each other once Tesla get's the first level 3 autonomy rating in the US... that'll be entertaining.
It's somewhat circular... since the Hummer had it first.

Not sure if Tesla was always going to have 4 wheel steering or not, but now it's table stakes I guess?
Sponsored