Rob4Aub

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Just got my Cybertruck back from Tesla Oceanside Collision Center and they did an amazing job!! They also have the Foundation Series template so they can add that badging back to the CT after wrapping it.

Tesla Cybertruck Official Tesla Satin Stealth Black Wrap Color Paint Film installed, Wow!! IMG_3776

Tesla Cybertruck Official Tesla Satin Stealth Black Wrap Color Paint Film installed, Wow!! IMG_3778

Tesla Cybertruck Official Tesla Satin Stealth Black Wrap Color Paint Film installed, Wow!! IMG_3775

Tesla Cybertruck Official Tesla Satin Stealth Black Wrap Color Paint Film installed, Wow!! IMG_3777

Tesla Cybertruck Official Tesla Satin Stealth Black Wrap Color Paint Film installed, Wow!! IMG_3815

Tesla Cybertruck Official Tesla Satin Stealth Black Wrap Color Paint Film installed, Wow!! IMG_3817

Tesla Cybertruck Official Tesla Satin Stealth Black Wrap Color Paint Film installed, Wow!! IMG_3818
Sponsored

Zwmiller11

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR
Occupation
Military
Country flag
Looks great, man! Can you share how much it cost?

jf64k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 MYLR x2, 2024 FS AWD on order
Country flag
Damn they look good in Satin Black!!

I can see why Franz’ CT is in SB!!

jf64k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 MYLR x2, 2024 FS AWD on order
Country flag

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY LR, R1T QM, R1S QM, Zero S ZF, Cyberbeast
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
Just got my Cybertruck back from Tesla Oceanside Collision Center and they did an amazing job!! They also have the Foundation Series template so they can add that badging back to the CT after wrapping it.

IMG_3776.jpeg

IMG_3778.jpeg

IMG_3775.jpeg

IMG_3777.jpeg

IMG_3815.jpeg

IMG_3817.jpeg

IMG_3818.jpeg
Congrats! Great choice. Your Cybertruck is so sick, it should be the official vehicle for Bruce Wayne in the next Batman installment :cool:
Btw, are those FS decals part of the Tesla's wrap job or extra cost add-ons?

OP
OP

Rob4Aub

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Congrats! Great choice. Your Cybertruck is so sick, it should be the official vehicle for Bruce Wayne in the next Batman installment :cool:
Btw, are those FS decals part of the Tesla's wrap job or extra cost add-ons?
Thanks. The FS decals were part of the job and from the Tesla shop. They asked if I wanted them on or not. I said sure. Lol.

RonGonRetired

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Model S, 2005 Chevy SSR, 2016 Chevy 3500HD High Country
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

IMG_3776.jpeg

IMG_3778.jpeg

IMG_3775.jpeg

IMG_3777.jpeg

IMG_3815.jpeg

IMG_3817.jpeg

IMG_3818.jpeg
Looks Awesome, after 2 weeks of BKF & Windex I'm really leaning towards Tesla wrap. The warranty is probably the key. Thx for the pictures.

OP
OP

Rob4Aub

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Looks Awesome, after 2 weeks of BKF & Windex I'm really leaning towards Tesla wrap. The warranty is probably the key. Thx for the pictures.
  • Clear Protection Film**: 10 years
  • Color Paint Film**: 5 years
**Only available in the United States. Excludes defects in workmanship (installation), which has a warranty of 12 months or 12,500 miles (20,000 km), whichever comes first.

All in all, pretty good warranty too. I shopped around. Other places were similar or cheaper in price, but only offered 2-3 year warranties.

Last edited:

edc

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Y, Cybertruck
Country flag
wow colored only 5 years?
Stek offers 10 years!
Xpel stealth/ultimate which is clear/satin ppf is also 10 years.
I'm still curious who they used for the films.

And good shops warranty their installations for the life of the vehicle. 12,500 miles :(

I think worth it if its much cheaper than the local shops you are at.
I'm wondering if you're getting lifting, etc how easy and quick they will fix it since it's at a tesla center?
Keep an eye on the sharp door edges! Found that it exposed the metal with time due to rubbing!
Sponsored