Old Spice

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Polaris RZR
Country flag
Both looks awesome and the amount of police departments that have shown interest in the Cybertruck makes me think that Tesla will do some brisk business selling Cybertrucks to law enforcement.

Tesla Cybertruck Ontario Police asks Musk to Suggest Cybertruck or Model X Police Vehicle Police Cybertruck Ontario Provincial Police

Tesla Cybertruck Ontario Police asks Musk to Suggest Cybertruck or Model X Police Vehicle Police Model X Ontarior Provincial Polic
Sponsored

Noncorporeal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1982 Jeep Scrambler, 2010 Toyota Venza, 2007 Honda Element, 2021 CT dual motor
Country flag
I bet the cybertruck is the best, seeing as it is bulletproof, does not dent, is fast, and has more space. Also, the model x has loads of consumer electronics that would need to be stripped out [falcon doors, auto opening doors, etc]. Not because they really need to be taken out, but it doesn't really NEED to be there, and its more of a cool consumer factor than a necessary police feature, and they also are costly to repair and easy to damage in a collision. Seeing as these vehicles would most likely be chase vehicles, due to their speed, you don't want very many features that could break during a chase.

Curacars

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 626
Country flag
I don't think they should use the X for it, they won't have the excuse of bumping an arrested person against the roof while putting him handcuffed in the car.

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Rivian R1T QM, R1S QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
CT for any law enforcement or military application. It's so much cooler!

SONNYDUT

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GX470, 3x Audi A3, Honda Van, Model S, Tri-Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
CAD Designer
Country flag
The CT will suit best because it's tough, safe, 500+ range, and roomy. New design of bull bar can be integrated into the existing bumper (law enforcement version only). I would love see the city I live in to have the CT as their cruiser.

moonrover

First Name
Jonathon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
That bull bar looks awesome. That'd be neat to see Tesla develop a custom police light-bar ontop.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
These options are awesome, my opinion will change if one is behind me.

Tesla, put hidden trackers in place to warm me to drive the speed limit when an officer is near.

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Rivian R1T QM, R1S QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
Cybertruck police cruiser is sick!! I'll drive my Cybertruck to Ontario just so they can pull me over with their CT cruiser for...driving with cracked windows (stick-on decals)!!
Sponsored