SkyyNet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Tesla Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
The Cybertruck Underseat Storage Bin is back in stock. I've personally decided to wait on this one. I think $250 seems pretty pricey for what you are getting and I think there may be better options in the future. But for those of you who do want it it's back in stock! :)
IMG_2915.PNG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Noblelr3

First Name
Noble
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S & X
Occupation
Battalion Chief
Country flag
I was able to order this morning. I put myself on the list a while back to get notified. Right after I ordered mine this morning, within an hour they were back out of stock. If you guys want items that are out of stock you need to put your selves on the list to be notified when it’s back. As soon as you get the email, order it!

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
I had the notification set since March for these and got the email at 3:41 this morning. Clicked on the link as soon as I woke up…..”Out of Stock”. I agree with @DumpsterFire. They can’t make more than a few for them to go out of stock that quickly. Their par level must be 5 or something.

Alto

First Name
Alto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R100S
Country flag
I was able to order this morning. I put myself on the list a while back to get notified. Right after I ordered mine this morning, within an hour they were back out of stock. If you guys want items that are out of stock you need to put your selves on the list to be notified when it’s back. As soon as you get the email, order it!
I’d love to see a picture of what this looks like when in the truck, with the seats both up and down.

jf64k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 MYLR x2, 2024 FS AWD on order
Country flag

cybertruckwaldo

First Name
Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD FS
Country flag

DumpsterFire

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
Thanks Dad… 😂

Except they don’t always send an email. I’ve put a couple of these types of item on email alert and didn’t get a notification so there is that.
Sponsored