Order Foundation Series now or wait for AWD?

roadrunner32

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model Y 2021
Occupation
retired electrical engineer
Country flag
if you order now (FS) at $100,000 it includes FSD. Is that correct?
If you wait, the price will be $80,000 and FSD will be $12,000 or more. Is this correct?
What was the situation where FSD was only $7000?
Sponsored

Last edited:

LordGeo

First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Real Estate Investor
Country flag
I believe it's $7k if you preordered your cybertruck when fsd was priced at $7k. if you were to order a cybertruck today you'd be paying $12k for fsd

bread

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cars
Country flag
I believe it's $7k if you preordered your cybertruck when fsd was priced at $7k. if you were to order a cybertruck today you'd be paying $12k for fsd
Has anyone confirmed this? I have a preorder from 2019 where I selected FSD for $7k and got an invite to configure an FS yesterday. I'd rather wait for non-FS as I don't care much about the extras, but if I'll be paying current pricing for FSD it might be worth it.

Spacenoddle

First Name
Nan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Has anyone confirmed this? I have a preorder from 2019 where I selected FSD for $7k and got an invite to configure an FS yesterday. I'd rather wait for non-FS as I don't care much about the extras, but if I'll be paying current pricing for FSD it might be worth it.
that 7K locked price not even being confirmed. The only confirm price for FSD is 12K.

Alan

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 S90D ,2014Tacoma, Cyberbeast ordered 2/13/24
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
No. They said the price was locked at 7k. Plenty of people here have screenshots. A bunch of bs flows on this site from people who haven’t really followed Tesla at all….or don’t comprehend what they hear.
Sponsored