Davidms

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dual Motor FSD
Country flag
So I placed an order for dual motor on nov25. I have not received an email confirmation though. The charge did go through on my CC and I have an order number but I can’t login to Tesla to see/look at my order. I didn’t have a Tesla account before this and when I went to create a new account it said I already had an account. I’m assuming they was created when I placed my order but it didn’t ask me to set a password or anything. I’ve also emailed them a couple of times to get the account sorted out but no response. I don’t know if it’s my email that’s a problem or they just aren’t responding. I have had problems with my email account before where emails simply don’t come in despite the sender verifying they have sent the emails. Anyone have suggestions? I just want to get in there and drool over my truck :)

thx
Sponsored

alns1986

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla CyberTruck
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
I ordered mine also and have not received any confirmation from Tesla... Did you figure out what's going on?

Smccrudden

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Audi tt, 2015 BMW 328ix Sport Wagon, 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Country flag
Got credit card charge, no email confirmation. Logged into tesla.com and it went right to my order.

OP
OP

Davidms

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dual Motor FSD
Country flag
I gotta tell you I am not impressed with Tesla customer support. I went round and round in circles trying to get this fixed. From online chat who told me they couldn't do it, to calling and getting all automated responses that didn't help. Back to chat support who told me I had to talk to sales, and sales telling me I had to call a local Telsa in my area. Called them and they told me they couldn't do it. Then they called me back and said they only way it can be fixed is to cancel my order and place the order again to see if I get an email. I said I didn't want to do that and lose my RN11298 place and that I would try online support again. I finally got an answer back from online support (email) who said my RN11298 was not in the system because it had been cancelled by my local dealer!! No point in flipping out because it doesn't matter how angry I get, it won't change the situation. So I went to telsa.com and created a new account, and from within that account I placed an order. I immediately got an email confirmation and the cc charge. They had charged my cc the first time as well but support said if you don't have an email confirmation then you don't have an order - irregardless of a cc charge. I believe customer support is greatly lacking. Now my reservation is RN11312 :( Oh well I guess I'm now 5 more months behind.

Last edited:

DARKFURY1

First Name
Chauncy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
I got a confirmation email right away. Weird