g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
Aren’t we all?

I do a lot of things where I want something in the bed and I have gear as well. Being able to access both and/ or maybe use the side vault as semi-permanent storage for some of my very frequently used gear is high on my list of wants.

Tall sides plus inside the vault storage just means I have to get into the bed to access it much of the time.

We all have our wish lists.
Great point! And thinking from a functionality stand-point, highly restricted if the sail pillars are bed accessible.

I saw a great point about over all bed access, and how sails restrict it. Hop on the side steps and you can reach better.

I just wanna see the dang truck... Would be great if next week we get a pic or some news somehow on those bodies unwrapped in texas. That would actually give a lot of answers all at once. Thus, wrapping. hah
Sponsored

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
Trailers have their own plates. Pretty sure if you run with a trailer without a plate, you'll eventually get pulled over.

-Crissa
Depends on the state and the trailer. Smaller trailers Like snowmobile trailers do not require a plate in Wisconsin. Contrary to popular belief, laws are not required to make sense. :)

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Those new Bodies for now, could be for calibrating plastics / interior . Hence why they were dropped off at the North end.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
This is a twitter clickbait account, that keeps re-sharing video of the alpha prototype's interior from years ago

this is not the Cybertruck

Stuck4ger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ / Model Y
Occupation
Test Pilot
Country flag
This is a twitter clickbait account, that keeps re-sharing video of the alpha prototype's interior from years ago

this is not the Cybertruck
sorry about that, I don’t pay enough attention. If the mods want to delete my post I’m fine with that.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
sorry about that, I don’t pay enough attention. If the mods want to delete my post I’m fine with that.
You can totally delete your own post, but the mod will only do that if it's a total duplicate. They usually just stick it into another thread.

-Crissa
Sponsored