Owners With Tinted Windshield In OC, SoCal: Where Did You Get It Done?

Fleetwood75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model X, 2017 GMC Yukon
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Country flag
Thanks! It's the closest shop to my home.

Did you get yours done there?

I saw it on Groupon, are they doing a good job?
Hi neighbor! If you see a Cybertruck down at the Orange Circle it’ll probably be me, my office is down there and I’ll be commuting in it daily just as soon as it arrives, hopefully by May
Sponsored

eTruckOC

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Website
etrucksoc.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Model X, CyberTruck and Rivian R-1T
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hi,

Please contact Jesse, he can go over the options of tint that will work best for you. I can say I have been very happy with the 6+ Teslas/MBZ/Rivian's he has done for me over the years. He stands behind his work. Call Jesse at TMS: https://maps.app.goo.gl/LZ28RHToLumzw3FV6
Tesla Cybertruck Owners With Tinted Windshield In OC, SoCal: Where Did You Get It Done? IMG_1079

ButterEV

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Thanks! It's the closest shop to my home.

Did you get yours done there?

I saw it on Groupon, are they doing a good job?
Yes they did my wrap and all of my tint including the windshield. I’m actually here right now as they are tinting my new Jeep Wrangler. Highly recommend them. Call and speak to the manager Ivan. He’ll help you out and make sure you’re taken care of.

Peterwtf

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I just got my CT tinted yesterday. So far so good. I can’t say the quality just yet cause I haven’t even opened my windows yet. But I got the windshield done with Llumar airblue series 80%. Front windows and quarters with IRX 15%. The rear windows 30%. I also had the top about 7 inches of the windshield done with 5%. Turned out nice. I was the second CT they did. The first was in the morning, mine was afternoon. They said they’ll give me a discount because they’re trying to advertise them. $800
Tintcrew in Buena Park. Ask for Hogan

OP
OP

MyFirstElectricTesla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz
Country flag
I just got my CT tinted yesterday. So far so good. I can’t say the quality just yet cause I haven’t even opened my windows yet. But I got the windshield done with Llumar airblue series 80%. Front windows and quarters with IRX 15%. The rear windows 30%. I also had the top about 7 inches of the windshield done with 5%. Turned out nice. I was the second CT they did. The first was in the morning, mine was afternoon. They said they’ll give me a discount because they’re trying to advertise them. $800
Tintcrew in Buena Park. Ask for Hogan
I'm not sure I read it right: you have darker tint for front windows than rear windows?

Peterwtf

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
because the back already comes with the tinted windows, it still is very little darker in the rears. I wanted them very similar, which is what I got. but to answer your question, yes the front is darker tint that was put on, but the end result is still darker rears due to the fact that the rear windows come pretinted.

Peterwtf

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I just did it. I'm hoping I don't get pulled over. I haven't with the 3. I do notice the car is a lot cooler since tinting all the way around with ceramic

OP
OP

MyFirstElectricTesla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz
Country flag
I just did it. I'm hoping I don't get pulled over. I haven't with the 3. I do notice the car is a lot cooler since tinting all the way around with ceramic
How has it been so far? I plan to go there to have mine tinted.

Peterwtf

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
How has it been so far? I plan to go there to have mine tinted.
Hi, I can now tell you that it's good. Really good!! The tint darkness is to my liking, of course no bubbles, corners turned out good. I recommend getting the top 6 or 7 inches of the windshield done in 5%. It's about where the current tinting is but this makes it useful. Ask for Hogan. He was informative.
Sponsored