CyBrNrD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag
Nice! I’ve been sending them emails for a few weeks to try and take the CyberTruck up to them and do a YouTube video. But I haven’t received a response 😔
They're a bit secretive and rightfully so. They know what they got on their hands and the tech is very well thought out. 🙂
Sponsored

rizvend

First Name
CyBrNrD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag
You'd actually got one? Nice,how is it?
Clarification: had one reserved. LoL. ..but I have seen it up close at the LA Auto show where I met them. Very impressive but it is a prototype with superficial kinks that need to be worked out.

OP
OP

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
Clarification: had one reserved. LoL. ..but I have seen it up close at the LA Auto show where I met them. Very impressive but it is a prototype with superficial kinks that need to be worked out.
did you ever discuss how they are gonna handle mainteance and service for people in states other then CA ?

rizvend

First Name
CyBrNrD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag
did you ever discuss how they are gonna handle mainteance and service for people in states other then CA ?
I tried but CTO gave standard corporate prototype statement answer..."we'll be announcing it soon."

OP
OP

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
I tried but CTO gave standard corporate prototype stahe answer..."we'll be announcing it soon."
i was suprised to see it had no doors on the bedrooms, esp since it has 2 sleeping areas

OP
OP

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
Very cool! If I could store it in my garage I'd seriously consider ordering one. I have a pop-up camper that fits in a conventional garage which is very important to me because RV storage prices are outrageous here in O.C., and besides I really like the convenience of being able to just hitch and go right from home instead of having to retrieve it from somewhere. Maybe eventually they'll make a more compact version
what size if your garage, the peble is 7'6” W x 8'8” H with the mirrors out cybertruck is wider

Fleetwood75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD Foundation Series 2022 Model X
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Country flag
what size if your garage, the peble is 7'6” W x 8'8” H with the mirrors out cybertruck is wider
The width is not the issue. A typical residential garage door is only 7 feet high versus the 8’-8” on this trailer, and a typical residential garage depth is only 20 feet versus the 25 foot length on this trailer. Maybe the newer McMansions come with double deep garages and 9 foot tall doors but not my 1950’s Ranch 😅

OP
OP

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
The width is not the issue. A typical residential garage door is only 7 feet high versus the 8’-8” on this trailer, and a typical residential garage depth is only 20 feet versus the 25 foot length on this trailer. Maybe the newer McMansions come with double deep garages and 9 foot tall does not not my 1950’s Ranch 😅
gotcha, yea my garage is deep enough for that but the height may be an issue you have a small driveway i assume too

Fleetwood75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Country flag
gotcha, yea my garage is deep enough for that but the height may be an issue you have a small driveway i assume too
Yeah, only 20 feet from the garage door to the sidewalk. I have considered upgrading to a Trail Manor though. Not as cool and high tech as the pebble flow but it breaks down very small for storage

https://trailmanor.com/

Trbizwiz

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 RWD, Dodge Challenger
Occupation
Logistics
Country flag
Nice! I’ve been sending them emails for a few weeks to try and take the CyberTruck up to them and do a YouTube video. But I haven’t received a response 😔
That would be awesome content. I hope they get back to you.

rizvend

First Name
CyBrNrD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag
The width is not the issue. A typical residential garage door is only 7 feet high versus the 8’-8” on this trailer, and a typical residential garage depth is only 20 feet versus the 25 foot length on this trailer. Maybe the newer McMansions come with double deep garages and 9 foot tall doors but not my 1950’s Ranch 😅
You gotta admit though, the exterior Pebble design would look cool parked outside your house next to your CT if...the HOA is OK with it. 😉

OP
OP

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
You gotta admit though, the exterior Pebble design would look cool parked outside your house next to your CT if...the HOA is OK with it. 😉
Why would anyone live somewhere where they had an HOA ?

Fleetwood75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Country flag
No HOA's in these old neighnorhoods, that was a major factor for me when I bought the place. The problem is you can see how my Yukon almost hangs out over the sidewalk already. It's 20'-0" from the face of the garage door to the sidewalk and the Pebble Flow is 25 feet long, so it would obstruct the entire sidewalk which would not only annoy all of my neighbors but would also probably raise a problem with the city

Tesla Cybertruck Pebble Flow EV trailer reservation placed 1708719013856

OP
OP

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
No HOA's in these old neighnorhoods, that was a major factor for me when I bought the place. The problem is you can see how my Yukon almost hangs out over the sidewalk already. It's 20'-0" from the face of the garage door to the sidewalk and the Pebble Flow is 25 feet long, so it would obstruct the entire sidewalk which would not only annoy all of my neighbors but would also probably raise a problem with the city

1708719013856.png
how wide is that driveway plus the walkway to the side ;)
Sponsored