Claus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RN114545432
Occupation
Selfs emloyed
Country flag
Do anyone know what " Date 191d 8h late for RN; RN reissue? Fit to date 893093->1125826" means under " Error Message " on our reservation tracker page?
Sponsored

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Do anyone know what " Date 191d 8h late for RN; RN reissue? Fit to date 893093->1125826" means under " Error Message " on our reservation tracker page?
It means your number is falling way outside the formula that the original spreadsheet coder estimated. It's basing this upon the date you entered as your purchase time vs the number in sequence.

Some numbers were reserved, skipped, or reissued, hence the side comment. And some were just issued late - mine is out of sequence by about 16 hours. Which made a big deal on launch night. I didn't get issued a number until the next afternoon.

-Crissa

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
Are you an early res holder? Like, first few days, if not day of res holder? Maybe a dual motor specifically?

I guess your forecasted delivery date was 191 days ago and they've not bothered to change the site clearly, so it's presenting that.

OP
OP
Claus Wichmann

Claus Wichmann

First Name
Claus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RN114545432
Occupation
Selfs emloyed
Country flag
okay thankyou for your answers, do not reallt understand. so who / where czn I see / ask when my tri (now quad motor) truck will be ready in line??

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
The reservation list is not associated with the Tesla company, its just made by random people, and an educated guess at best.

Nobody knows the trucks will start shipping, or even being made.

Last edited: