Poll: How many ladies here are buying a CT for themselves?

Cybergal

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX 350, Cybertruck Dual Motor FSD in 2022 ?
Country flag
Hi everyone, I’m wondering how many ladies are in this chat who have reserved a CT for themselves. Thanks!
Sponsored

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
The great inequality, if I asked the question, I would be labeled a creep.

Storytime:

I went to lunch with two coworkers, as we were walking to the restaurant, a female driver pulls into the parking lot from the street and street…

“WOW, you two look like you just walked out of a magazine!”

I was one of three people, guess who she was not talking about?

I asked her what about me, she turned to me, scanned up and down and with a look of disappointment switched back to complimenting the two girls.

I had great amusement over the interaction and was able to chide the two coworkers on which magazine would they liked to have materialized from.

They enjoyed the compliment. I enjoyed being considered a mutant.

point of story, imagine if I pulled into a parking lot, stopped suddenly and called out to two women that they looked the walked out of a magazine?

Tesla Cybertruck Poll:  How many ladies here are buying a CT for themselves? cybertruck

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Btw, why am I only seeing testosterone supplement ads on this site for the past couple days? what does the site know that I don’t?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Btw, why am I only seeing testosterone supplement ads on this site for the past couple days? what does the site know that I don’t?
I don't know. I keep getting big ads that say 'rotate your device to view' and recently ran over when I was replying to a thread so I couldn't press the post button.

I wonder what that meant?

A funny thing happened today: Well, funny for me, but sad for the other guy. An old guy on a bicycle was riding the wrong way on the street and blocked my right turn as I was filtering through traffic. He had already jumped off his bicycle before I pulled up to the crosswalk and started berating me.

The guy in the truck net to me shouted at the guy, "Hey, stop hassling her!" Double surprise, a guy defending me, let alone someone I'm filtering past. Motorcyclists are invisible, and some truck guys get kinda annoyed we don't have to wait in line.

The old guy squints at me, in full motorcycle gear, and declares with a stutter, "That's no woman, that's a man!" and the guy from the truck yells back, "You clearly don't know what a woman looks like!" as he pulls around the guy on the outside (no turn signal!)

I take the distraction, and roll around the corner past the old guy too, and wave my hair at him and just laugh.

It was great that I didn't have to really deal. The old guy kept his distance, too, despite clearly wanting a fight.

A great day to be at the beach! Forgotten, until now, anyhow.

-Crissa

AndrewB

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT-Tri Res, V10 Excursion, Victory Tour, Prius
Occupation
IT support, Development and Sys Admin
Country flag
My wife approves of my purchase, does that count?
I have no doubt that she will actually drive it more than me once we get it.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
Plot twist… Cybertruck owners club was actually created by 4 females to bait males in and sell them testosterone supplements.

Sorry ladies. I think the CT will be the last testosterone supplement this California city slicker will ever need!

1ofafew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri Motor
Country flag
Hi everyone, I’m wondering how many ladies are in this chat who have reserved a CT for themselves. Thanks!
I put in an order for my 2nd Tesla, the Tri-motor. Already have a Model S and a Cadillac EXT. People used to look at me weird when I would actually put things in the bed (like for instanc, firewood lol) like it was a truck that it actually is. The EXT is 2004, so its time for an upgrade!

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
My wife maintains that the Model Y is mine and the Cybertruck will be hers... I am trying to dislodge this idea from her brain, but she's quite convinced. I do have a second truck on pre-order just in case I can't bring her around.

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
Wife's truck. She drives the 7" lifted Suburban on occasion, and had two Suburban's prior to that. She likes a truck view, and is happy to be back in one. The S was nice, but running over people is her favorite past time. Hard to do that in a sedan.

Best is she knows how to change a tire, and use a winch. So when we pick it up it will be her in picture not me. I break cameras.

GnarlyDudeLive

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F350 Dually (Tri-CT reservation)
Occupation
Database Administrator
Country flag
LOL, When I turned 50, all ads switched to the same along with adds for hemorrhoids, ED cures, etc. It's just marketing to your age group.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I have an order but, I'm on the fence if I will take delivery. Maybe, I should wait for all the kinks to be worked out. Not looking for trouble. Margie
Well, good luck!

I remember there were a couple women on delivery day. I hope they're loving it, too.

-Crissa

jtdiddy

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Cybertruck
Occupation
Patent Attorney
Country flag
We are accepting our CT delivery early next week and it's my wife's car. I was at the reveal event back in 2019 and wasn't gonna order it bc it was too "weird" of a design for me. But then my wife called me while i was leaving the event and told me to reserve one because she wanted it. I think she really connected with the bulletproof design and the safety features of a Tesla.
Sponsored