Post your Cybertruck preorder reservation number!

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
Your Payment Showing on your CC statement must be from Tesla Merchandise, because the CT deposit is and was only 100 dollars...You may wan to check into that again.
It's 150 Canadian, isn't it?
Sponsored

Navy 9

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Military
Country flag
TRI Motor FSD RN113360272
Delivery Date: Too damn FAR!

CyberDingo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck dual engine
Occupation
Farmer
Country flag
G'Day CT people, where do I post the order no?

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag

Load here. It takes a bit to load, do be patient. If you cannot get it there one of the administrators can help.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
The TRX is getting in my head.... no i want a Cybertruck! #bestrong
You would regret the decision once you see a production Cybertruck roaming the street. I was personally lusting after the 3rd generation 2022 Raptor. Seeing the CT in person convinced me to hang tight. Trust me when I say that the CT will be worth the wait. It’s simply looks AWESOME in person.

The Cybertruck is going to be a game changer in the full size truck segment. The Big 3 will be scrambling as they currently have nothing to compete against it except the upcoming 1,000 HP GMC electric Hummer pickup that will be revealed soon. Tesla will have a leg up on the Hummer with new battery technology that will be announced on 9/22, FSD, 120/240v power outlets, built in air compressor, a 3MM thick stainless steel exoskeleton/bed and on-the-fly adjustable air suspension. I also predict that the Cybertruck will be classified as a 3/4 ton vehicle instead of a 1/2 ton.

Tesla Cybertruck Post your Cybertruck preorder reservation number! 7BA66745-04F2-462E-A192-D9C8AC33A5B6

Last edited:

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
The TRX is getting in my head.... no i want a Cybertruck! #bestrong
Watch this Video: By Todd the Cybertruck Guy. He's a member here and he summed it pretty well with a comment about how Dodge and Ford named their high-speed/ High-end trucks AFTER DINOSAURS. How appropriate, because they are about to go extinct. The TRX base price is $80,000 and it won't stand a chance once the Cybertruck hits the streets.

Frank W

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Retired Army 1975-1997
Country flag
So jealous that you got to see it in person!

You would regret the decision once you see a production Cybertruck roaming the street. I was personally lusting after the 3rd generation 2022 Raptor. Seeing the CT in person convinced me to hang tight. Trust me when I say that the CT will be worth the wait. It’s simply looks AWESOME in person.

The Cybertruck is going to be a game changer in the full size truck segment. The Big 3 will be scrambling as they currently have nothing to compete against it except the upcoming 1,000 HP GMC electric Hummer pickup that will be revealed soon. Tesla will have a leg up on the Hummer with new battery technology that will be announced on 9/22, FSD, 120/240v power outlets, built in air compressor, a 3MM thick stainless steel exoskeleton/bed and on-the-fly adjustable air suspension. I also predict that the Cybertruck will be classified as a 3/4 ton vehicle instead of a 1/2 ton.

7BA66745-04F2-462E-A192-D9C8AC33A5B6.jpeg

Martin

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 2019
Occupation
Operator
Country flag
RN112840010
I ordered 12 hours after the presentation in November

Martin

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 2019
Occupation
Operator
Country flag
What part of Canada do you live in. I am in southern Ontario I order a tri motor on the 23rd.
Montréal I ordered the single motor. Maybe I will change for the dual motor

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
So jealous that you got to see it in person!
I felt lucky that I only live an hour away from the museum!

It was simply in awe when I viewed the CT in person at the Peterson. It looked so much better in person than it does in photos. I found the design of the truck to be very industrial and futuristic. My only recommendation to Tesla would be to offer the truck in a #3 or #4 brushed stainless finish.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
I can already visualize the brand spanking new TX assembly plant in late Q4 of 2021.

Brand new Cybertruck‘s with clear plastic protecting the seats, floor and steering wheel are driven out of the factory in electric silence to a humongous parking lot staging area. They will soon meet a transporter who loads up 6-7 trucks and takes them to a rail yard for a train journey or delivery to a Tesla delivery center.

My guess is that 10% of the trucks never leave the staging area because those buyers have elected to take a factory tour, walk or bicycle around the beautiful ecological area and are grabbing a bite at the small onsite Tesla restaurant. Reservation holders are flying into Austin from all parts of the country to take advantage of factory delivery similar to C8 Corvette buyers.

Trucky

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma until delivery
Occupation
Chief Investment Officer
Country flag
Went through finally about 20 minutes after elon pointed at the web address... I think I’m in the high 40k... tried two times to order before it went through...
Tri motor FSD lets gooooooo!
Sponsored