Post your Cybertruck preorder reservation number!

TeslaCyberTruckJoe

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Silverado 1500, 2015 Honda Pilot
Country flag
Ok I may be a few hours early ? But my CC is ready for tonight. So hopefully it gets some usage tonight during the live reveal and we can all start posting our Cybertruck pre-order reservation numbers!
Really late to the game here, but I got the Tri-Motor! RN 114225923 Just purchased it a couple of days ago. (Yes, that's Nov 2020)
Sponsored

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Really late to the game here, but I got the Tri-Motor! RN 114225923 Just purchased it a couple of days ago. (Yes, that's Nov 2020)
Cool!! We can purchase now?? LOL.

I'm guessing you just put down your $100 deposit to reserve one. If we were at the point of purchase there would be a lot more traffic on here and people showing their photos from picking one up.

Cyberrides

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A few
Occupation
Industrial Construction
Country flag
Jan 24 2020 for me. Dual motor
RN113223257
Second truck in October 2020 trimotor, Mainly to lock in price and FSD price

Bluechip506

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Mazda CX9, Mazda Miata
Country flag
I am not sure why everyone thinks the price for the Cybertruck is locked in with reservation. In the order agreement it clearly states that it is subject to change. The FSD is the only thing it states is locked in at a certain price. Hopefully it will be the originally stated price or close to it.

Cyber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I anticipate that my tri-motor FSD will be north of 90k once I bolt on all the factory options that will get announced. Day-dreaming of a 70k tri-motor is all good and dandy, but I hope we all realize that will be the most bone-dry, stock tri-motor CT you can get.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I am not sure why everyone thinks...
...Because your statement is false. They cannot take reservations and then change the parts they have stated without canceling the orders.

Lots of other things they can't predict, like the labor cost of prep, taxes, fees, and options they haven't yet priced. That is what may change.

-Crissa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Duel truck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Can you order the rear solar panel on the duel motor one now. I’m schedules for Jan 2022. Also, can I pick out a color on my order?

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Can you order the rear solar panel on the duel motor one now. I’m schedules for Jan 2022. Also, can I pick out a color on my order?
You can pick any color as long as it’s bare stainless steel. By the time our orders start shipping there may be some wrap options etc though.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
The configurator is not complete and we don't expect it to open for another year.

So no, we can't order the options yet.

-Crissa

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
I anticipate that my tri-motor FSD will be north of 90k once I bolt on all the factory options that will get announced. Day-dreaming of a 70k tri-motor is all good and dandy, but I hope we all realize that will be the most bone-dry, stock tri-motor CT you can get.
bone-dry stock Trimotor.

lol