Post your Cybertruck preorder reservation number!

Jpem

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 suburban
Occupation
Tech at a big electric car company
I'm east coast unfortunately, but I ordered the tri motor version. So I'll be waiting a little bit. I'm so excited!
Sponsored

Slamdance64

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
IT Professional
Country flag
I ordered the dual motor because I don't think I could stand the wait for an additional year. I am going for flat black or a wrap when it's finaly in my driveway though :)

m.delmed129

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, LR, DM, FSD. Cybertruck Res.
Country flag
When you keep resubmitting because the website kept saying it has too many requests... so you end up with 6 cybrtrks

22C53B4A-ABC1-4D5E-900B-186CA7FB29A2.png
Glad to see someone else got 6! I accidentally ordered with the wrong email, and so I have 4 in a “new” account, and had 2 in another.

sadowjo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
On the night of the launch I ordered the tri-motor. The website was error-ing out on the payment page so I had to try 5 times. The next day I woke up to 5 reservations. I am keeping all 5 reserved for now... I am wondering how many other people are doing this and how this might be affecting (inflating) the reservation numbers....

TeslaMURF

First Name
MURF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Cybertruck, Ford
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Country flag
Hopefully they will move all production up with enough orders!
The Tri has 500+ miles of range, so it will be last due to battery supply constraints. Also to reach The Tri specs some new battery tech will definitely be included in The Tri model. Tesla should have full vertical battery cell manufacturing using Dry Battery Tech Production -thanks Maxwell & HighBar!!! Panasonic will be bought out by Tesla well before The Tri Model begins production. So The Tri will be last & most likely not until ~ 3 years from now.
The base model can be made with existing Tech I think, the 250+ Charge Speed means Model 3 batteries or something even better & cheaper to manufacture. We should get some good info @ The Battery & Powertrain Investor Day in 02-2020.

TeslaMURF

First Name
MURF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Cybertruck, Ford
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Country flag
BASE MODEL + FSD + TAXES, FEES, & OTHER THEFT BY GOV. WANKERS = 50K+ MINUS - SECTION 179 OVER 6K LBS Armored Personnel Carrier (APC) = $25K UPFRONT YEAR 1 TAX CREDIT & 100% FULL DEPRECIATION IN YEAR 1 AS THIS WILL PRIMARILY BE USED FOR MY BUSINESSES = AS NEAR TO A ZERO $0 FREE TESLA CYBERTRUCK AS POSSIBLE!

Purposely waited a week to order so I ordered this morning @ 7:22am EST from a State South of Tennessee. Please reply to this post if ya have any good data as to where my spot in line actually is on this reservation. I am gonna place 2 more reservations, 1 for The Dual & 1 for The Tri. I plan to use the same strategy 3 years in a row as my Businesses grow.

P.S. This is not a Truck! It is in all reality an entirely new Class of Vehicles called APC's.

Kindest Regards,
TeslaMURF

Tesla Cybertruck Post your Cybertruck preorder reservation number! Screenshot_20191128-122733

Cyber_Dav

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Siennas (2)
Country flag
For what it's worth, that is 306,011 higher than the lowest RN number known here.

What that really means in terms of how many will be produced before your number comes up is unknown.

tfraley

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
IT manager
Country flag
I ordered a dual-motor Sunday night.
I was thinking tri-motor but waiting another year for something I'm not sure I would need.

There has been no talk that it would be any better off-road. I'm assuming it would be limited for speed and pulling larger loads.
Sponsored