Honoring Original Estimated Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3316

Look, when your argument is 'this won't help anyone and it'll screw with PR and it'll look like a money-grab'...
I am asserting the exact opposite, your logical fallacy is so blatantly applied it clear that none of your interaction on this is honest.

I don't think you have an argument here. You have your assertions. Not even a decent plan that you can articulate.
You do not have any arguments you have blatant misrepresentation. At least the other parasitic profiteers are arguing their point from flawed self serving individualism.

Your argument is a strawman.

I say the sky is blue,

you say that’s preposterous there’s no way the sky is green just look up at it.
Sponsored

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
If Tesla prices the Dual Motor aggressively at $64,990 with the smallest range battery pack it’s going to deal a huge blow to R1T, Lightning and Silverado EV sales.

Tesla Cybertruck Honoring Original Estimated Pricing 1E6AA28B-3329-45B2-8F78-FB36E52B1E8F

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
If Tesla prices the Dual Motor aggressively at $64,990 with the smallest range battery pack it’s going to deal a huge blow to R1T, Lightning and Silverado EV sales.

1E6AA28B-3329-45B2-8F78-FB36E52B1E8F.jpeg
Tesla isn't competing against Rivian, Ford, or GM for EV sales. All their EV sales combined don't match the Model 3 or Y. The EV demand exceeds supply. It's the conventional ICE-powered market that is Tesla's competition. And they're beating them.

I am asserting the exact opposite, your logical fallacy is so blatantly applied it clear that none of your interaction on this is honest.
So you're asserting the opposite of what you wrote? How can I be dishonest when you're the one who can't bother to actually explain your position?

You said they should use a market-clearing price, and of course it would be higher!

...But you also assert these buyers won't be from the reservation list?

And the reservation list buyers won't be delayed by all the people from outside the list (or later on the list) trying to get the 'market-clearing' trucks?

And the scalpers just won't try to meet the market-clearing prices? Why?

It's just nonsensical, and you refuse to explain in steps, what you're actually suggesting they do, and where these extra trucks come from other than handwaving that the scalpers magically melt away.

-Crissa

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag

1E6AA28B-3329-45B2-8F78-FB36E52B1E8F.jpeg
How is $15k more than launch pricing “aggressive”?

It is more expensive than more trucks on the market today.

Deleted member 3316

So you're asserting the opposite of what you wrote? How can I be dishonest when you're the one who can't bother to actually explain your position?
If you cannot comprehend the multiple explanations, maybe ask a question rather than make statements of your misunderstanding.

You said they should use a market-clearing price, and of course it would be higher!
No, I said Tesla currently use a market clearing strategy in isolation.
I am suggesting a two tiered market mechanism that only raises the price for those that were never willing to wait in the queue.

...But you also assert these buyers won't be from the reservation list?
Here you are confusing what is currently in place with my proposal. They are different situations which is why you are confused. People who are not in the queue are going to get vehicles one way or another. The current market mechanism means you will pay more to mitigate losses associated with this.

And the reservation list buyers won't be delayed by all the people from outside the list (or later on the list) trying to get the 'market-clearing' trucks?
Not delayed any more than the already are. It’s just made visible. Which is the PR issue to manage.
People (like you) not understanding the queue jumpers were always there, pushing in, hiding under the coat of the flippers “genuine purchase”.

And the scalpers just won't try to meet the market-clearing prices? Why?
What is your misunderstanding here? If the only way for a for a scalper to get a truck is to compete with everyone else at auction, why would anyone pay more to a scalper rather than slightly less to Tesla?

It's just nonsensical, and you refuse to explain in steps, what you're actually suggesting they do, and where these extra trucks come from other than handwaving that the scalpers magically melt away.
What is nonsensical is your persistent sealioning and subsequent refusal to read what has been suggested.

Last edited by a moderator:

MonkeyDeLuffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maverick
Occupation
Math In-and-Out
Country flag
hmm, I am optimistic about the price at this point...at least within my budget if delivered no later than 2024. 2025 macro econ should improve meaning higher price but at the same time lower interest rate and battery cost. So future is bright just not sure about quality...so far the staffing progress is quite stingy, people with good experience are a bit too proud to get hands dirty for CT rampup. After all those years, everything is ready but staffing at manufacturing floor. Ironic, or maybe sweet bitterness at the end of this tunnel.

Deleted member 3316

Finally.

So many words when this is what you meant.

-Crissa
Your post is very dishonest Crissa.
You are misquoting me again missing out very important context.

a two tiered market mechanism that only raises the price for those that were never willing to wait in the queue.
I cannot help you understand if you’re not going to read my responses to you.

It’s this sort thing that gets you banned so often.

Last edited by a moderator:

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
so far the staffing progress is quite stingy, people with good experience are a bit too proud to get hands dirty for CT rampup. After all those years, everything is ready but staffing at manufacturing floor.
interesting, say more?

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
CAN WE ALL JUST REPETITIVELY POST “@***** IS RIGHT” ON ALL THESE THREADS?

@***** ’s original thread was locked down.

He made 3-4 more threads all on ~same topic.

He’s taken over 2-4 more threads, for being close to “his” topic.

He’s used fabricated ChatGPT responses as support for his topic.

He’s posted website “articles” as support, not mentioning that he wrote the article.

In those articles, he’s cited his own forum posts here as support, not citing himself as author of the posts.

He’ll stop at nothing.

CAN WE ALL JUST POST “@***** IS RIGHT” REPETITIVELY ON ALL THESE THREADS?

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I said weeks ago that ***** uses Big-Foot enthusiast logic.

Step 1: If you cannot prove their irrational idea is flawed then it must be true.
Step 2: They Ignore anything that illustrates their whacky idea is whacky.
Step 3: Accuse everyone else of being insincere.
Step 4: Repeat. Often and loudly.

CAN WE ALL JUST REPETITIVELY POST “@***** IS RIGHT” ON ALL THESE THREADS?
Or just stop feeding the troll. Someone’s been polluting the forum for months, taking over discussions, flooding threads with repetitive arguments. Just in general making this site shittier.

There is a button for that.

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
I said weeks ago that ***** uses Big-Foot enthusiast logic.

Step 1: If you cannot prove their irrational idea is flawed then it must be true.
Step 2: They Ignore anything that illustrates their whacky idea is whacky.
Step 3: Accuse everyone else of being insincere.
Step 4: Repeat. Often and loudly.
All I got out of this is that the earth must be flat. :)

edit: Forgot to add :) to signify sarcasm.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.