Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
That is why the car should ride shotgun on us. We are imperfect beings and cannot be trusted to put others before us. It only makes sense to pull a vehicle as far off the road as possible to avoid crazies but I stand by my belief that the car should monitor the driver and shut off if any form of impairment is noticed.
This will definitely rankle the Baveheart loving fans.

“they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!”
Sponsored

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
Making them programmable to send Morris code messages from miles away would be pretty cool, could be used in emergency but mostly just another fun gimmick

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Making them programmable to send Morris code messages from miles away would be pretty cool, could be used in emergency but mostly just another fun gimmick
I see a new commercial with someone getting rescued by Morse code light blinking that gets seen from space and relayed.

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
That is why the car should ride shotgun on us. We are imperfect beings and cannot be trusted to put others before us. It only makes sense to pull a vehicle as far off the road as possible to avoid crazies but I stand by my belief that the car should monitor the driver and shut off if any form of impairment is noticed.
All human drivers are impaired by their weak jelly brains. On my planet all drivers are Jonny cab.

Tesla Cybertruck Programmable Upper Lightbar 53F6BAFF-2F8C-429B-BEAC-3AC389724905

Flakbait12

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma, Cybertruck Dual Motor
Occupation
Production Manager
Country flag
I tweeted at Elon asking for a Knight Rider setting during Sentry Mode. Whoosh whoosh

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
Blue is allowed as a nonflashing color, but that varies by state. Nevada, for instance, puts it on all their road crews to contrast the red.

-Crissa
I was speaking on Florida, where I was a firefighter/EMT for 15 years, since 9/11. I know the law without question for Florida (had to), not the whole United States, or it's territories. haha

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
I'm ambivalent on emergency flasher.... on one hand the flasher warns people of road side hazard so they can avoid it but it can also cause people to crash .
Emergency vehicles get carried away with flashing lights, fire trucks have spinners on the front etc and yet some people still don't get out of the way, the truth is no amount of lights / sirens are going to break through to some people... you can't fix stupid.
Also cop cars keep getting hit by the side of the road and they look like an epileptic Christmas tree. The gut says add more lights to help catch attention but it can actually cause people to crash into the hazard. People steer toward what the are looking at and they go into the light.
You're right that's Target fixation. It's real. People look at something and they become fixated on it and can't steer away. When I was a kid, I was riding on the back of a friends Dirtbike and he rode straight into a rock with plenty of room to miss it. We ate crap, I get up and I'm like what the hell was THAT! He say's I couldn't get away from it. We both got a good laugh, because nobody got hurt. Just bent the front rim.

CyberDingo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck dual engine
Occupation
Farmer
Country flag
I want the orange lights for night / star gazing...better for NOT opening pupils and sensitivity.

Casey pint

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber truck
Country flag
One of the things I’d really like to see on my new cyber truck is the ability to program the upper light bar with different configurations.
Such as the ability to turn it from a white front light to a amber front light similar to the lights that are on top of trucks currently.
It could also be program to be used as part of the emergency flasher system.
Also the possibility of upper sequential turn signal’s.
And while I’m dreaming, the ability to alter the intensity of the light so that if your using as a front amber top light you could lower its brightness.
Elon, what’s your thoughts on this option?
Forum, your thoughts?
I believe there was a man. A long time ago who said it best: Elon... let there be light!

OneLapper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d Sportswagon
Country flag
I've told my teenage daughters to NEVER stand behind a parked car for this very reason. Never ever. If ever stuck on the side of the road, or parked for that matter, you should always stand behind the guard rail, far off to the curb side, or if no other choice, in the car with the seat belt on.
Sponsored

Last edited: