PSA: Don't take your Cybertruck to a Tesla Supercharger . . .

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Porsche Taycan Turbo, Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Don't take your Cybertruck to a Tesla Supercharger UNLESS you are ready to be treated like a celebrity! Took my CT to Supercharger for the first time today and was absolutely bombarded by all the other Tesla owners wanting to see the truck and ask questions. Being one of the first CTs in South Florida, no one has seen one yet, so a lot of curiosity. So much fun!
Sponsored

Art138

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP,Ferrari Pista,Ford GT & CYBERBEAST ordered
Country flag
It will be an attention getter for some time. You will have some great conversations along the way.

IJNYamato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Horse & Buggy
As an employee who has been driving them around since October, I’m no stranger to that! 99% of the interactions were positive at least. It’s been great to be able to educate and interact with the public (as much as I can due to NDA). Congrats on taking delivery. Enjoy!

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
Not a day goes by that I don't spend time answering questions about Cybertruck.
Sounds like a familiar story that most owners have reflected, I think I would be ok for the first few days during the initial excitement of having it, but wondering if after a month people are still following me home to take a picture, or gathering around my truck in a parking lot if I will still have the patience.
Sponsored