Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Driver
Country flag
Since the Cybertruck was unveiled I have thought of this image. Thanks to help from a friend and my daughter, here it is. It's available on my Etsy site: OfLightandFun, along with T-shirts. I'll have other images available soon.
Tesla Cybertruck PSA Sticker for Cybertruck 20210729_195350
Sponsored

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
What about a cyborg version of mudflap girls?

jhogan2424

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Moped
I’ve got to catch up with the times. I don’t know who Bill Watterson or Calvin is. I recognize the little character though.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Watterson

From wiki so take with grain if salt

“
Fight against merchandising his characters[edit]
For years, Watterson battled against pressure from publishers to merchandise his work, something that he felt would cheapen his comic.[17] He refused to merchandise his creations on the grounds that displaying Calvin and Hobbes images on commercially sold mugs, stickers, and T-shirts would devalue the characters and their personalities. Watterson said that Universal kept putting pressure on him and said that he had signed his contract without fully perusing it because, as a new artist, he was happy to find a syndicate willing to give him a chance (two other syndicates had previously turned him down). He added that the contract was so one-sided that, if Universal really wanted to, they could license his characters against his will, and could even fire him and continue Calvin and Hobbes with a new artist. Watterson's position eventually won out and he was able to renegotiate his contract so that he would receive all rights to his work, but later added that the licensing fight exhausted him and contributed to the need for a nine-month sabbatical in 1991.[18]

Despite Watterson's efforts, many unofficial knockoffs have been found, including items that depict Calvin and Hobbes consuming alcohol or Calvin urinating on a logo. Watterson has said, "Only thieves and vandals have made money on Calvin and Hobbes merchandise."[19]
“

DarinCT

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3, CT triM
Country flag
I did put a like on this even though I never really liked the perversion of Calvin. The reason is that Tesla is electric and pissing on something AC is actually a bad idea, hence the joke. Sure, if you have to explain it's not as funny but whatever.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I’ve got to catch up with the times. I don’t know who Bill Watterson or Calvin is. I recognize the little character though.
Catch up with the 80s? Maybe revisit the times?
Sponsored