Rate My Feature Request / Options list?

Would a itemized, collated and ranked list of cybertruck dreams be of value to you.

• This is already a thing, link below.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Deleted member 3316

Does this site have a itemized, collated and member rated list of all the features we would like to see on Cybertruck?

There are many posts about individual products and UI features we would like to see, but I think it would be valuable to see a list of our preferences for such items.

The recent chat about accessories like a snow plow, the Cyberlander, and Cybercat make it obvious to me that in order for these after market products to work well there needs to be simple ways for them to integrate with the vehicle.

There are also items like a winch or trailer back up camera, that might be better being sold as a Tesla optional extra.

Is there a smart person that could make an interactive form to take these ideas, itemize, collate and devise a rating or weighting system to see
  • which features should be standard, (power outlets, air compressor in vault)
  • which features should be for high spec models (powered frunk & tailgate)
  • which features should be optional extras (umbrella, snow chains, Wifi camera for trailer/self spotting)
  • which features should be left to the after market. ( Camper tops, camper trailers, water wings, spare wheel racks)
  • lastly, standard features that enable aftermarket accessories (Load points for rock sliders & spare wheel racks, CANBUS points for accessories?)
Tesla will not do extensive market research for Cybertruck, but if they are thinking of deleting a feature or trying to prioritise between some, a resource like this may help.

Who made the reservation tracker?

Can you help me make this a thing? (please tell me it's already a thing).
Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 3316

We could take the headings of some threads. Or start new threads with a Poll to create a scatter graph of priorities and ranking…
People love a good survey… maybe we could do a survey through this site…

OP
OP

Deleted member 3316

Thanks for the reply.
I think there’s another thread for the content. I’m trying to find someone to help collate and rank.

Any ideas?

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder