Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Was just watching this Wham Bam Teslacam video and they had a clip of the CT from Elon's NY visit. I've cued up this part to something I noticed that has me curious. You can see through the rear window (under the tonneau) the backs of the front seats (in white) and the backs of the rear seats (looks much darker). I notice that the head rests of the front seats seems considerably higher than the headrests of the rear seats. So I have a few questions:

1. Is the front seat itself higher (as measured from the top of the horizontal seat surface) than the rear seat?
  2. How much does the front seat seem to block the view of the rear seat? Perhaps the glass roof helps not feel confined but it would be nice to be able to see out the front somewhat.
  3. With so much real estate in the back of the front seat, anyone think there will be creative uses for that space?

Sponsored

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
The front seat headrests seam to permanently be in an up position. The rear headrests are all the way down. They appear to be extendable but left down for clean photo and video shots.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
My guess is the front and back seats are at the same level

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
The rear seats may be slightly lower couple With the rake in the air ride brings them back to the same level.
Sponsored