Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Nice, but I could not bear to have a hated team's colours…

I will need white fading to blackish. That, I would like to see.

CGIIRL

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Founder Cyberbeast , 3 Performance
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
First I only saw one photo of this on on another site and was like STOP. Stop wrapping CTs in colored wraps. No red, green or blue. It only looks good in mat black, mat clear , stock or my favorite Stek Dyno chrome-black matt PPF. Then I saw these photos and I like it from the side view but still no. sorry.

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
First I only saw one photo of this on on another site and was like STOP. Stop wrapping CTs in colored wraps. No red, green or blue. It only looks good in mat black, mat clear , stock or my favorite Stek Dyno chrome-black matt PPF. Then I saw these photos and I like it from the side view but still no. sorry.
This is the first color wrap that my opinion has differed from yours, typically lock stock/mat/etc but that transition red to black is nuuuuuuts.

kbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I saw it today. Not everyone is going to have the same style and that's fine. This was gathering major crowds, which is expected for a wrap like this. If you do clear, black, or white then you're probably not going to be turning as many heads. If you do a two-tone, fade, or chameleon then you probably will. Different strokes for different folks. I'm glad I got to see it, the owner is very nice.

Tesla Cybertruck Red to Black transition wrap on Cybertruck Screenshot_20240217-203315

Tesla Cybertruck Red to Black transition wrap on Cybertruck Screenshot_20240217-203327

REM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Telsa Model 3 Standard Range+ Extra Supermega
Occupation
IT
Country flag
dope.