Reservation

Tod1d

First Name
Tod
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Malibu, 2020 Toyota Corolla, reservation holder Cybertruck
Country flag
Just placed my second reservation for CT. First one December 2 for a dual motor with FSD, this one single motor with FSD. I have a feeling when I get my dual motor, my Dad will want one, so he can have my second reservation. First reservation 324,000...this one 701,000. Florida Suncoast.

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F350 Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius, 2021 Tesla Cybertruck (reserved)
Occupation
Nuclear Operations Analyst
Country flag
Just placed my second reservation for CT. First one December 2 for a dual motor with FSD, this one single motor with FSD. I have a feeling when I get my dual motor, my Dad will want one, so he can have my second reservation. First reservation 324,000...this one 701,000. Florida Suncoast.
Nice. Good thinking. Keep in mind that the Tesla reservation system covers all vehicles so those aren't ALL Cybertrucks making up the difference in your two reservations. But, It'll be a while still. Enjoy the anticipation.

program422

First Name
TATE
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Tundra
Country flag
hello
I just registered to this community.
currently driving a Tundra.
before my reservation, I have a question...when will the million mile battery be an option?...or will there be any offering?

thanks

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F350 Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius, 2021 Tesla Cybertruck (reserved)
Occupation
Nuclear Operations Analyst
Country flag
hello
I just registered to this community.
currently driving a Tundra.
before my reservation, I have a question...when will the million mile battery be an option?...or will there be any offering?

thanks
Best guess at this point is that the Cybertruck will come with the million mile battery. There is a "Battery Day" set for some time in June that will most likely announce it. You can reserve a Cybertruck now with just $100 and lock in the price. If you change your mind, you can cancel the reservation at any time right up till they call you to confirm details for delivery which, at this point, will probably be in 2022 for new reservations.

GauSaleen

Reaction score
Vehicles
M3 LR, CyberTruck 3
Country flag
Battery Day got pushed back I thought, Just added my # to the spreadsheet and I see I am somewhere around 77,xxx in place! I am good with that! Maybe first quarter of their production period.

RonM

First Name
Ronald
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 CrewCab, future Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Battery Day got pushed back I thought, Just added my # to the spreadsheet and I see I am somewhere around 77,xxx in place! I am good with that! Maybe first quarter of their production period.
I see you're slated to be delivered 5.71 after start of build (late 2021). Mine is slated 19.87, guess I'll have to drop you a line after yours arrive and run over to Sarasota to have a look-see! (Nothing like a self invite).