Rivian Updates Delivery Date, Will Tesla be able to beat it?

VolklKatana

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
Saw this on reddit and even though we now know where the new factory will be, it going to be difficult to get a factory up and running that quick. Let the race begin!(if Rivains date is to be believed)
Sponsored

mrbulk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S75D
Country flag
I think if Tesla’s lawsuit against Rivian gains any traction, it might push back Rivian deliveries, especially if it’s proven their new hires from Tesla brought over proprietary tech info from Tesla...

OP
OP
VolklKatana

VolklKatana

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
i agree, it will be interesting to see if that changes anything....from what i have read, what was done was definitely done maliciously

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
Have you heard Rivian's side of the story? Neither have I.

I worked for a company (David) that hired a guy (at our customer's request) from one of the aerospace giants (Goliath). During his interview he offered to make all sorts of interesting information about how Goliath did business available. He was told by our president "Don't you bring as much as a pencil". But he did and Goliath was a trifle annoyed (or pretended to be - this sort of thing is a great way to destroy a small competitor). Clearly we acted in good faith but this character did not. We were ultimately exonerated but a year's profit went to the lawyers.

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
Yeah, it could be completely a single employees fault, but when multiple employees were caught emailing Tesla documents to personal email accounts, then leaving for another company...

But yes, probably the only people who will make out are the Lawyers... It will either go no where or be settled out of court.
Sponsored