kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
Should I expect 2024 delivery? And 2028 delivery!
Tesla Cybertruck RN11278 Screenshot_20231110_181527_Chrome
Sponsored

chonnertruk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Telecommunications
Country flag
I'm a RN1131xxxxx and I ordered on Dec 12th 2019. I'm hoping for 2 things: 1st, the person sharing Registration information a while back was totally inaccurate. 2nd, numerous previous Rez holders gave up and jumped ship.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
112...can't wait. Dec. 2023? Getting a second battery for the house with a huge discount Tesla is offering right now.
The $500 rebate?

I just popped in and didn't see an awesome discount.

I have solar but need power wall. Now that CT has 14-50 outlet though. I'm debating if I want to get power wall. I could just run a big a** extension cord to my garage and when the power goes out plug it in lol. Get the necessities up and running

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
The $500 rebate?

I have solar but need power wall. Now that CT has 14-50 outlet though. I'm debating if I want to get power wall. I could just run a big a** extension cord to my garage and when the power goes out plug it in lol. Get the necessities up and running
Pop back in. I bought my first with install for 10k. Package for the parts plus gateway and installation with tax credit is $6330. Look deeper. I received an email about it from Tesla.

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
The $500 rebate?

One idea is to get one powerwall (13.5 kWh) so it will run your house while you go to a supercharger to fill the truck back up. The CT will be equivalent to 8-10 powerwalls, of course.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
One idea is to get one powerwall (13.5 kWh) so it will run your house while you go to a supercharger to fill the truck back up. The CT will be equivalent to 8-10 powerwalls, of course.
Agreed. If Tesla announced today, that CT will have direct powerwall support and you just need 1 to get started I would jump on it.

Otherwise, I'm not far from a supercharger and my house can go an hour without power if I need to charge lol.

Might look into just doing this. But I'm like, how would that work with solar? Lol

So many variables.

Hopefully Elon hits us with powerwall support on launch day

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
We ordered 2 PWs. Not for the extra storage, but for the discharge capacity.

In SoCal, power "events" (known elsewhere as OUTAGES!) are most likely to occur in the summer. And with my luck, most likely to occur when I'm home for a few days, it's hot, and I'm running the A/C. A single PW doesn't have enough output to run an A/C unit, but 2 will. It also allows me (with just some minor load shedding) to run all night during the summer. Add the CT, And I could run indefinitely any time of the year. I like that.

rizvend

First Name
CyBrNrD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag
World peace. Tesla stock bounces back. Naysayers start getting their $100 refunds. ~My Grown up Christmas List