TylerC43

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 CyberTruck
Country flag
The showed during the demo a picture of a pop up type tent on the back. Is there any other info from this online?
Sponsored

Devix

First Name
Fabrizio
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance
Country flag
No info so far, but Elon said that there will be a lot of accessories for the CT.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
IMO, the sample camping configuration is not practical. Think about climbing over the cooking and prepping surfaces to get to the sleeping portion.

There is a lot of practicality potential, just not in that haphazard (IMO) comping setup.

I envision a 3rd party system. A camper that can be pushed into the vault for storage and travel. (Disconnected and stored at home when not in use.)

Slide back and down, stays connected to the rear with vault closed, still collecting solar power, with the ramp down. The slide out can either be built with hard or soft surface.

The slide would also allow disconnection, light enough to push, to allow autonomous setup, just lacking plug in potential to power from the vault.

If nobody makes this approach, I may do a one off for personal use. Does not matter if nobody else likes, It would serve my purposes even if I prefer plush hotels instead of camping.

lukefrisbee

Banned
Banned
First Name
luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2m AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I just feel if the wall/window between the cab and the vault is out of the way it would be cool to get in through the back doors.

Cody the cat

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mercury Monterey
Occupation
Artist
Country flag
IMO, the sample camping configuration is not practical. Think about climbing over the cooking and prepping surfaces to get to the sleeping portion.

There is a lot of practicality potential, just not in that haphazard (IMO) comping setup.

I envision a 3rd party system. A camper that can be pushed into the vault for storage and travel. (Disconnected and stored at home when not in use.)

Slide back and down, stays connected to the rear with vault closed, still collecting solar power, with the ramp down. The slide out can either be built with hard or soft surface.

The slide would also allow disconnection, light enough to push, to allow autonomous setup, just lacking plug in potential to power from the vault.

If nobody makes this approach, I may do a one off for personal use. Does not matter if nobody else likes, It would serve my purposes even if I prefer plush hotels instead of camping.
You’ve gone rogue John K.
Make sure you get your patents and copyrights because you’re on to something......

TennesseeCyber

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevrolet Volt
Occupation
VP of Operations
Country flag
Great idea, John K. I’ve submitted patent pending on this today. Lol.

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Definitely that camping picture is just a mock up. The cooking surface is ridiculous and why does it have that high shield behind it? Dont want the wind to blow out your electric fire?. Plus it blocks storage. No one needs such a large prep area or such a large cooking surface.
Sponsored