Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
You know your going to spend some extensive time in this truck so... heated massage seats are just the way to go .. you can’t let Rover be the leader
Sponsored

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Jeep YJ, 2019 Jeep Cherokee, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Operating Manager Power Lineman
Country flag
This is my biggest ask. Heated and ventilated massaging seats would be great. Ford has them.

Noncorporeal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1982 Jeep Scrambler, 2010 Toyota Venza, 2007 Honda Element, 2021 CT dual motor
Country flag
Seeing as the production of the exoskeleton and electronic systems will be pretty simple, they should be able to make some aspects of the truck more complex, like massaging seats! Personally, I think the standard tesla seats are incredibly comfortable but added features like massaging seats won't go unappreciated from me!

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
I've said it before and I'll say it again, anything beyond power windows and doors will be a luxury. If we get fancy seats I'll call it an added bonus.

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I've said it before and I'll say it again, anything beyond power windows and doors will be a luxury. If we get fancy seats I'll call it an added bonus.
agreed.

While I think the Cybertruck will be a luxury vehicle, massage seats are a stretch.

Personally while they would be fun once in a while, it adds more parts to fail and Tesla is really good at eliminating extra parts.

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
agreed.

While I think the Cybertruck will be a luxury vehicle, massage seats are a stretch.

Personally while they would be fun once in a while, it adds more parts to fail and Tesla is really good at eliminating extra parts.
I wouldn't think it would be luxury, they seem to be aiming the CT at the more utilitarian truck market. The 3 and Y are pretty Spartan compared to the S and X, I assume the CT will be the same approach. I'd think ventilatied seats are probably in, but seat heating, let alone cooling, is a reach.

ZAKEEUS

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S, X, Cybertruck
Country flag
I wouldn't think it would be luxury, they seem to be aiming the CT at the more utilitarian truck market. The 3 and Y are pretty Spartan compared to the S and X, I assume the CT will be the same approach. I'd think ventilatied seats are probably in, but seat heating, let alone cooling, is a reach.
I disagree, Tesla has had problems with ventilated seats in the past and they have always included heated seats. They encourage people to use heated seats in cold weather since heating your seat is much more efficient than heating the entire cabin.
Sponsored