Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (reserved), 2021 Bolt EV, 2018 Model X
Occupation
Digital @ Aurora Solar
Country flag
Do I want the rumor to be true? Yes.

Do I think the rumor is true? No.

If tomorrow night Elon announces that 1) prod starts H2 22, volume 23, 2) Reservation prices are still good for rez holders, 3) Tri-motor is now plaid/quad motor, then the collective...release...on this board will alter the orbit of the Earth.

OP
OP
samroy92

samroy92

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
samroy.io
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, CT Tri/Quad FSD
Occupation
Head of Technology (SW, DevOps, IT, Security)
Country flag

If tomorrow night Elon announces that 1) prod starts H2 22, volume 23, 2) Reservation prices are still good for rez holders, 3) Tri-motor is now plaid/quad motor, then the collective...release...on this board will alter the orbit of the Earth.
I think 2) just isn't realistic at all. That being said I don't see the prices going higher than 20% increase.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag

I’ll take a #1 and a #2 to go please.

No clue if the rumor is true or not, but it wouldn’t surprise me. We know a new Gigapress just rolled into Texas. Most people assumed it was for the MY, but it could easily have been the second one for the CT.

Jose pena

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am a believer; I think it could happen. They need to start assembling and testing these machines. It will be the only way I can get my toy in 2024! It's just another thing to think about while we wait. so, thanks for the info.
Sponsored