Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, CyberTruck Tri-motor reservation
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
I watched the video at the shareholders meeting and I didn't see a receiver hitch on the rear of the CT on display out front. Maybe it's covered while not in use but I sure hope it is included in the final design. I'd hate to trust some aftermarket dealer to install one. Ideally it would have the hitch and wiring installed.
I can't imagine* the CyberTruck coming without a hitch. My guess is that default aero is a priority so all attachment points for hitch, winch, recovery hooks, etc. are covered by trim pieces to make the truck slipperier at speed. I hope they're quick and easy to remove when off roading/towing, and fairly attractive when removed for those who prefer to run with 'em exposed all the time.

*🤞
Sponsored

GuyYost

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD 2 motor FSD on order, 2017 Tundra
Occupation
IT consultant
Country flag
Before making the purchase, I just need to know I can attach my existing DK2 snow plow. My plow model takes a standard 2 inch hitch and has an electric 12V winch for height adjustment. Not worried about the 12V battery hookup needed for the winch, but need to know at the very least I can spot weld a 2 inch reciever hitch to the underside of the FRONT of the CT

Owner13669

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
An electric snow blower, hooked to the propulsion battery.

gillfoto

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y 2021, Tundra DC 4x4 SR5 TRD 07.
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Before making the purchase, I just need to know I can attach my existing DK2 snow plow. My plow model takes a standard 2 inch hitch and has an electric 12V winch for height adjustment. Not worried about the 12V battery hookup needed for the winch, but need to know at the very least I can spot weld a 2 inch reciever hitch to the underside of the FRONT of the CT
Question: Don't you need to operate Plow with Winch? (my Dr.Power Plow is gravity/manual)
Yes, I'd appreciate that information, for the past seven years my Tundra has been doing good work.

Tesla Cybertruck Official Cybertruck Accessory store is live!! Includes: Tailgate ramp, Basecamp, wrap, franz ball decal and more Gillfoto Tundra 532

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hidden beer cooler

jonny

First Name
jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
car
Country flag
I want to be able to lift and drop one tire at a time. To make easy to change tires. Also a rack to place spare tires on. Maybe a switches for lighting. solar panels. what do think.

GuyYost

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD 2 motor FSD on order, 2017 Tundra
Occupation
IT consultant
Country flag
Question: Don't you need to operate Plow with Winch? (my Dr.Power Plow is gravity/manual)
Yes, I'd appreciate that information, for the past seven years my Tundra has been doing good work.

Gillfoto Tundra 532.jpeg
Hi Ken - the winch controller (up/down) in the cab is wireless. All I need is 12 volts to the winch. And yes, you are right. Tundra's are excellent plow trucks for the 1/2 ton series.

gillfoto

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y 2021, Tundra DC 4x4 SR5 TRD 07.
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hi Ken - the winch controller (up/down) in the cab is wireless. All I need is 12 volts to the winch. And yes, you are right. Tundra's are excellent plow trucks for the 1/2 ton series.
Hi GuyJost, So you'll put a 12 volt battery in the frunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.