SiriusXM radio antenna included with Cybertruck?

thewired1

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, Tesla Model 3
Country flag
I'm a long time user of Sirius XM and Ive always been disappointed that my M3 doesn't have the SiriusXM antenna like the MS or MX. Any confirmation if the Cybertruck will include the hardware for SiriusXM?
Sponsored

CyberOwl

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundation Series AWD, Model 3 RWD, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Foul Owl
Country flag
Excellent question! I’ve been wondering the same thing! Really really hope an XM receiver is included. I’m very curious if they provided a solution for exterior antennae of any type.

Tedacules

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I3
Country flag
I'm a long time user of Sirius XM and Ive always been disappointed that my M3 doesn't have the SiriusXM antenna like the MS or MX. Any confirmation if the Cybertruck will include the hardware for SiriusXM?
You can add it to M3, Y with the add on receivers.

OP
OP

thewired1

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, Tesla Model 3
Country flag
You can add it to M3, Y with the add on receivers.
You are technically correct. I did have an external antenna and receiver for the original XM radio, but that was 20 years ago. Currently, I have ZERO interest in adding docking stations, power cables, run antenna wires, and mount magnetic antennas to my car. I like the clean / modern look of my tesla's interior.

OP
OP

thewired1

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Well, you can Bluetooth in any audio you want, but I don't know of kits to add a satellite receiver specifically to the car.

-Crissa
I really HATE using streamable bluetooth audio sources. I don't want to interact with my phone in the car. Nor do I want to use the cellular data connection from my mobile phone. The hardware XMSirius receiver works great in my F150 and I've always been jealous of the MS and MX having similar hardware.

Hopefully someone can confirm of the Cybertruck has the hardware.

truck

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X 2017 100D LR/S 2015 P85D/Cyberbeast
Country flag
A little late to this thread but you can get a radio that has bluetooth connectivity so you don't need to waste data (although most mainstream cellular providers sell unlimited data for the price of a 10pc mcnugget meal)
Sponsored