small red orb in the AI Day 2022 invite teaser is not a red marble. It is a red pill !

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
Dillon of video channel "Electrified" is not up on modern memes.
The small red orb in the AI Day 2022 invite teaser is not a red marble. It is a red pill !

Red pill and blue pill
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill

----------------------------

Tesla 4680 Production Update / Shanghai Limiting Capacity / Tesla's Fastest Growing Business
Sep 27, 2022
Electrified ( Dillion Lomis )

------

Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Frame grab of the “Red Marble/ pill”. But maybe Dillon does think it refers to the red pill in the Matrix because immediately after he says “more and people will be waking up to the fact that Tesla is not just a car company”.

Personally… I think its just a little fuzz the guy who rendered pulled out of his belly button

(Just above the green square)
Tesla Cybertruck small red orb in the AI Day 2022 invite teaser is not a red marble. It is a red pill ! 1664324050258

Zoomed
Tesla Cybertruck small red orb in the AI Day 2022 invite teaser is not a red marble. It is a red pill ! 1664323835175

Bentlb3

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4 wheels
Occupation
Work
Country flag
Frame grab of the “Red Marble/ pill”. But maybe Dillon does think it refers to the red pill in the Matrix because immediately after he says “more and people will be waking up to the fact that Tesla is not just a car company”.

Personally… I think its just a little fuzz the guy who rendered pulled out of his belly button

(Just above the green square)
1664324050258.png

Zoomed
1664323835175.png
That’s MARS

egandalf

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
If nothing else, this is a very solid bit of evidence that we Tesla fans will pour ourselves over EVERY PIXEL OF EVERY IMAGE Tesla releases.

Kudos to whomever found this first. I'm impressed at the dedication.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
And here I was thinking... Isn't that just a stop light?
Tesla Cybertruck small red orb in the AI Day 2022 invite teaser is not a red marble. It is a red pill ! 1664386079459

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
If nothing else, this is a very solid bit of evidence that we Tesla fans will pour ourselves over EVERY PIXEL OF EVERY IMAGE Tesla releases.

Kudos to whomever found this first. I'm impressed at the dedication.
Yeah, I would not have noticed it or cared, but I did see the video in the top and just blew off the commends about the red orb so I knew what he was talking about.

Sometimes a render to promote an event is just a render to promote an event. They put a Cybertruck on there because they know many nerds find that as appealing as a half dressed woman.