James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350
Occupation
Regional Account Director
Country flag
The way my order is getting skipped right now, by people that reserved and ordered way after i did, it’s really rubbing me the wrong way!!! FFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!! There’s no reason why folks in the mid-Atlantic region are getting screwed this hard!!! Rant over.
Sponsored

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
The way my order is getting skipped right now, by people that reserved and ordered way after i did, it’s really rubbing me the wrong way!!! FFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!! There’s no reason why folks in the mid-Atlantic region are getting screwed this hard!!! Rant over.
I agree, that's absolutely unacceptable!

There is only one thing to do, teach Tesla a lesson and cancel immediately!

Wraven

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundations CyberBeast, M3P, MYP
Country flag
another victim of the RN tracker and inappropriately setting expectations that Tesla delivers orders in a sequential manner with no other variables. :(

it sucks, but consider where you got the perspective that you should have a delivery before an RN that is a higher number than yours? Who/what ever set that expectation is also to blame, because new Tesla product launches have NEVER just delivered in a sequential order and the CT is proving to be the same.

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Why do you think that you are getting skipped over? Tesla indicated that they were going to do TX and CA first and then spread to the rest of the country. Outside of TX and CA, there are only handfuls of vehicles delivered.

Literally everyone in the WORLD (except CA and TX) are waiting on delivery at this point.

And you are still even in the anticipated delivery window.

And reason that you feel skipped over are truly in your own head right now, because there are NO other indications that any of us have been skipped over yet.

OP
OP
Dazajj

Dazajj

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350
Occupation
Regional Account Director
Country flag
Why do you think that you are getting skipped over? Tesla indicated that they were going to do TX and CA first and then spread to the rest of the country. Outside of TX and CA, there are only handfuls of vehicles delivered.

Literally everyone in the WORLD (except CA and TX) are waiting on delivery at this point.

And reason that you feel skipped over are truly in your own head right now, because there are NO other indications that any of us have been skipped over yet.
Bro. There are people in states outside of CA and TX, that have received their VINs who placed an order after 12/15. That’s why.

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Bro. There are people in states outside of CA and TX, that have received their VINs who placed an order after 12/15. That’s why.
How many? Yes there are some, but it's probably way less than 1%.

Georgia is a big Tesla state between you and Austin, we haven't started getting mass deliveries yet. So get back in line and stop complaining.

espresso-drumbeat

First Name
Espresso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
My sympathies for you. Try framing it this way: let the beta testers work out the bugs .... unless you want to be a beta tester, damit, probably did not make it batter, did it?

countryboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3 | Cybertruck FS AWD
Country flag
yeah I can relate to these feelings, but then I look at all the people with res# in the same range as me who haven't even been invited to order FS... the only reason I got invite was because I had multiple reservations, it wasn't the first one that got the invite. Sooo.. I'm pretty damn lucky... but also... GIVE ME MY VIN NOW!!!! :)

mark555055c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD FS, 2019 Silverado Trail Boss
Country flag
Yeah, i'm starting to get a bit cranky myself, but, i have to remind myself we're still in the Jan-Mar est delivery window. I'm even adding two weeks to that to pad for any delays.. so..... we shall see. :D

Last edited:

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck foundation awd
Country flag

The problem is we are getting to a point where it's impossible for jan-march deliveries to actually be in march.

So like, all of the shilling you've done in the various threads have to keep changing. You keep going down a list.

1: Well it's not the end of march yet, it doesn't matter that transit time of 17 days is the average, you aren't allowed to be annoyed/worried/whatever until march 31st

2: Now that march is looking less likely for many people, you have switched to "Well they said they were doing CA and TX first, so you can't be annoyed/worried/whatever"

3: Next it will be "Well it was only an estimate, and they never promised they would go in order. So people getting 2 week turnarounds in CA is fine, and you should be thankful that you have the chance to give them money when they decide they want it"

People in any state are allowed to be annoyed that some CA orders have literally gotten 2 week turnarounds. This bizarre "tesla can do no wrong" self policing weirdness is something I've only seen to this degree with apple users. Oh your keyboard doesn't work because dust got under it? well it must not be an issue with a design that is susceptible to dust, it's your fault for not using it in a dust free environment.

Just let people be annoyed. We are all here together, in the same boat, sharing the same annoyances. It helps literally nobody to come in and say all of this nonsense to try to twist it to tesla not being wrong about anything, ever.

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
It is a tough wait. I understand how anxious you must be. Like others have said it will allow some bugs to be worked out for you. More miles driven for FSD and other information coming into to Tesla to make needed updates or changes.

You are a very early NC order so we all look forward to you getting you CT and living through your joy and excitement when it gets to you.

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
The problem is we are getting to a point where it's impossible for jan-march deliveries to actually be in march.

So like, all of the shilling you've done in the various threads have to keep changing. You keep going down a list.

1: Well it's not the end of march yet, it doesn't matter that transit time of 17 days is the average, you aren't allowed to be annoyed/worried/whatever until march 31st

2: Now that march is looking less likely for many people, you have switched to "Well they said they were doing CA and TX first, so you can't be annoyed/worried/whatever"

3: Next it will be "Well it was only an estimate, and they never promised they would go in order. So people getting 2 week turnarounds in CA is fine, and you should be thankful that you have the chance to give them money when they decide they want it"

People in any state are allowed to be annoyed that some CA orders have literally gotten 2 week turnarounds. This bizarre "tesla can do no wrong" self policing weirdness is something I've only seen to this degree with apple users. Oh your keyboard doesn't work because dust got under it? well it must not be an issue with a design that is susceptible to dust, it's your fault for not using it in a dust free environment.

Just let people be annoyed. We are all here together, in the same boat, sharing the same annoyances. It helps literally nobody to come in and say all of this nonsense to try to twist it to tesla not being wrong about anything, ever.
From the beginning and you'll see my posts. In January I said "I've got a Jan-Mar delivery window. I expect it to be Mar 31, I hope that it will be Jan, but it will probably be June (or May or whatever I actually said)."

I didn't get my Model 3 until about 6 months after they started shipping the Model 3s. And my wife stood in line on the first day to order it. There were far few people standing in line at all the Tesla stores than there were people hitting the button on the web for the Cybertruck.

I've got hopes for March, but it isn't looking good.

But I absolutely know that bitching about it ain't going to help. I absolutely know the response that I'll get if I go bitching to my friends that I'm not getting my $100k pickup will evoke, choruses of not so tiny violins.
Sponsored