Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
Looks like its being developed as a 5th wheel option. Not sure how it would be able to be shown on display in cab but....somebody is off and running with this already!

https://cyber-hitch.com/
Sponsored

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
My question is "How do you install that thing in the bed without interfering with the battery?"

OP
OP
VolklKatana

VolklKatana

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
Agreed that seems much more possible than the one i originally posted. I posted that mostly out of amazement that someone had taken an accessory that far with nothing more than wishful thinking. Personally I don't think it's feasible myself.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
Looks like its being developed as a 5th wheel option. Not sure how it would be able to be shown on display in cab but....somebody is off and running with this already!

https://cyber-hitch.com/
Really Tesla will need to include attachments to the huge aluminum rear casting. most 5th wheel mounts get welded or bolted to the truck frame and since the cybertruck is a unibody type frame sitting on large aluminum front and rear castings they will have a substatial challenge engineering and mounting to the aluminum casting if it wasn.t designed for it. I would imagine that tesla is considering this and may be providing mounting points and that will be interesting to see.