South Florida - Fischer Electric PowerShare & UWC Install

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Porsche Taycan Turbo, Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Has anyone in the South Florida area received a quote from Fischer Electric for the PowerShare and Wall Charger install? And if so, have you had the work done. They first reached out to me when I got my CT and weeks ago I sent them pictures they requested so they prepare a quote. But I haven't heard anything back yet. I am just looking for the PowerShare and Wall Charger install - no integration with solar or Tesla power walls.
Sponsored

theoldguy

First Name
Steve O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Jeep, Chevy C/K, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Country flag
I haven't used Fischer Elec before, but I have inspected their work. I think they do good work, but they are a bigger company so sometimes the smaller jobs get pushed back.
I would definitely recommend getting 3 estimates from different Electrical Contractors before using anyone.
Good luck and let me know if you have any questions

OP
OP

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Checking again - anyone in the South Florida area have Fischer Electric do the install of the PowerShare and Wall Charger yet? It’s been over 2 months now since I sent them the pics they requested to do a quote and I haven’t heard anything from them yet.

Tony2times

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT AWD
Country flag
Checking again - anyone in the South Florida area have Fischer Electric do the install of the PowerShare and Wall Charger yet? It’s been over 2 months now since I sent them the pics they requested to do a quote and I haven’t heard anything from them yet.
I declined the PowerShare through Fischer but they installed a 50a circuit and FPL evolution system for me in Fort Lauderdale. Very professional install and I recommend them.

Zorro

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation Series
Occupation
Global Security
Country flag
I received a quote from them in which I accepted, however I have not heard from them sense I accepted their quote. I have not received my truck yet and perhaps will not for another month maybe.

most likely waiting for parts from Tesla.

So far my experience with them has been good in relations to recent dialogs with them.

OP
OP

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I declined the PowerShare through Fischer but they installed a 50a circuit and FPL evolution system for me in Fort Lauderdale. Very professional install and I recommend them.
Thanks @Tony2times for replying. What were the factors that made you go in a different direction from PowerShare and the Tesla Wall Charger?

Tony2times

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT AWD
Country flag
Thanks @Tony2times for replying. What were the factors that made you go in a different direction from PowerShare and the Tesla Wall Charger?
Since we don’t plan on moving (ever) the FPL flat rate off peak charging made the most sense. The PowerShare is great but for hurricanes, I want every circuit in my house powered for at least 3 days which the system wouldn’t do (most importantly AC).

SoFloCT

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, Cybertruck Reservation RN 1135
Country flag
any other south florida reccomendations for powershare installation?

OP
OP

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I received a quote from them in which I accepted, however I have not heard from them sense I accepted their quote. I have not received my truck yet and perhaps will not for another month maybe.

most likely waiting for parts from Tesla.

So far my experience with them has been good in relations to recent dialogs with them.
@Zorro any update? Did you get your truck? Did Fischer Electric do the install? I just got their quote of under $3,000. Seems reasonable given some other quotes I've seen on the forum. But since Tesla changed the method of getting equipment (i.e., the new voucher email), they're not sure how it will work. So wondering if you already got your install done and how it went.

OP
OP

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
any other south florida reccomendations for powershare installation?
Did you get a quote from Fischer? Are you looking to just get a comparative quote or are you asking for some other reason?

Zorro

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation Series
Occupation
Global Security
Country flag
@Zorro any update? Did you get your truck? Did Fischer Electric do the install? I just got their quote of under $3,000. Seems reasonable given some other quotes I've seen on the forum. But since Tesla changed the method of getting equipment (i.e., the new voucher email), they're not sure how it will work. So wondering if you already got your install done and how it went.
I did receive deliver of my truck on June 3rd but no install appointment by Fischer Electric. They are in the process of acquiring permits. Cost:
$3,900

SoFloCT

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, Cybertruck Reservation RN 1135
Country flag
Did you get a quote from Fischer? Are you looking to just get a comparative quote or are you asking for some other reason?
I'm always one to shop around : ) They are supposed to call me back this week though

Art138

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP,Ferrari Pista,Ford GT & CYBERBEAST ordered
Country flag
I did receive deliver of my truck on June 3rd but no install appointment by Fischer Electric. They are in the process of acquiring permits. Cost:
$3,900
Cyberbeast or AWD? If CYBERBEAST I presume the 4k covers installation.