Tax Incentive - All-Wheel-Drive w/No Options?

Eddyrelik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, CT
Country flag
Ok so pricing is out, All Wheel Drive is just under the tax incentive limit. So are we screwed at basically not adding ANY options? What about FSD?

So to get tax incentive we have to get bare bones CT (no wheel options no FSD, etc). And get that later? What if they don’t honor the lower FSD price if you want to buy it later?
Sponsored

George Costanza

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid, Rivian R1S
Occupation
Latex Salesman, Vandelay Industries
Ok so pricing is out, All Wheel Drive is just under the tax incentive limit. So are we screwed at basically not adding ANY options? What about FSD?

So to get tax incentive we have to get bare bones CT (no wheel options no FSD, etc). And get that later? What if they don’t honor the lower FSD price if you want to buy it later?

FSD does *not* count toward the MSRP used to determine the tax incentive.

OP
OP

Eddyrelik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, CT
Country flag
Awesome! I guess no other cool options like wheels or light-bar…. 😞

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Awesome! I guess no other cool options like wheels or light-bar…. 😞
In the past, Tesla has liked to make all the cars the same. I think most options will be the kind that you can order after vehicle purchase. Of course wheels would have to be part of the purchase. That said, the base wheels on a Tesla are often the best ones for multiple reasons. It's not like with most legacy auto where the base wheels are crappy and you have to pay more to get decent wheels.
Sponsored