Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cessna 172 Skyhawk, Ford T250, M3RWD
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Country flag
So, I put down my $100 for my Tri Motor and figured I'd download and play with the app for the next 24 - 36 months while I'm waiting. Can anyone else not get past the Welcome screen? o.0 I downloaded the app on both my android and iOS phones and - nothing I can do will let me move past the welcome screen. Swiping up, down, left, right, .. tapping all over the screen. Nada. I can hit the X and close the app, I can hit the loot box and it takes me to my referral links, or I could hit "get support" and it dumps me to my internet browser and brings up the FAQ. Da eff?

Nathan
Alexandria, VA
Tesla Cybertruck Tesla App Issues? Screenshot_20201101-085457_Tesla
Sponsored

cary1219

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FSD Tri-Motor CyberTruck Pre-Order RN114148589, 2016 FSD Tesla Model S 75, 1982 C10 Stepside, 1974 Corvette Stingray Convertible
Occupation
Industrial Training Coordinator
Country flag
I'm trying to remember what it was like when I bought My MS. I remember there's very little you can do in the app until you get a VIN assigned to you. Since I was buying CPO, the app was pretty much useless until I picked up the car..

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Pretty much every app I have had that was associated with hardware required said hardware before it would let me past the front door. The app works fine once you have a car. But you can download and read Tesla manuals in your spare time and that will get you something at least. I am so anxious over all this waiting, and of course over politics, that I am near to chewing on cardboard.
Sponsored